3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
My New Guitar Got Home :)!, my signature guitar is rocking
Adrian Figallo
Oct 20 2011, 05:45 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, i'm very happy and excited because i finally receive an almost ready prototype of my new signature guitar, it is a really beauty, a bit heavy tongue.gif, but i think that makes that fat tone that i love.

I just took this picture some mins ago and i wanna share it with you guys, i will be posting more pics and info soon, i hope you all like it!

And also, i took this sound sample of the guitar, very basic stuff, but i'm loving it!
Attached File  Cabaret_Blues.mp3 ( 10.4MB ) Number of downloads: 197

This is the prototype of the "Cabaret" model, it's a classic LP looking guitar but with a TON of new features for moden players, i will document that on a next thread. I call this guitar "Linda", that means pretty in spanish, but's it's a feminine attribute only.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Oct 20 2011, 05:55 PM
GMC:er
Heavy is good! Looks great, man smile.gif

Heard the clip, but what do you think of the sustain? Also, what pickups?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 20 2011, 06:02 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congradulations Adrian its a beautiful baby girl!! love it man cool.gif

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 20 2011, 06:04 PM
Instructor
Thanks brother, i LOVE the sustain, in the sample i was using a plexi emu with in a very low gain setting, the sustain is just LONG, you can hear how it goes away slowly.

On the bridge i have a bareknuckle "the mule" and on the neck i got a Seymour Duncan "Alnico Pro II", sperzel locking tuners, dimarzio electronics, jumbo frets, and a super fast jackson like neck smile.gif

i LOVE it!

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 20 2011, 12:02 PM) *
Congradulations Adrian its a beautiful baby girl!! love it man cool.gif

Thank you man, i'm so glad you like it, i love it too wink.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 20 2011, 07:28 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey Adrian I would love to see a profile pic of that neck, Is it much thinner than a standard Les Paul neck?

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 20 2011, 07:34 PM
Instructor
yeah rich, i will get you a picture later on for sure, but it is WAY thinner, i got small hands you know smile.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 20 2011, 07:39 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Oct 20 2011, 06:34 PM) *
yeah rich, i will get you a picture later on for sure, but it is WAY thinner, i got small hands you know smile.gif

Awesome smile.gif Hey I have another question for you , How does one go about getting a signature guitar made for them?

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Oct 20 2011, 07:40 PM
Beautiful guitar, and awsome tone

I always loved Les Paul shaped guitars, but this looks extremly good.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2011, 07:41 PM
Instructor
Congratulations my friend! smile.gif it looks just like a chocolate cake to a fat kid from my point of view biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 20 2011, 07:51 PM
Instructor
Great looking axe Adrian ! nice blues too wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 20 2011, 07:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 20 2011, 01:39 PM) *
Awesome smile.gif Hey I have another question for you , How does one go about getting a signature guitar made for them?

Hey rich, well they make me a signature because it's going to be a production model, they think i'm a good guitar player and that i have some exposition on my youtube channel.

The customers can chose between getting my signature with those specs, or making your dream guitar on the custom shop, currently both are great options because they are working with pre launch prices smile.gif

QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Oct 20 2011, 01:40 PM) *
Beautiful guitar, and awsome tone

I always loved Les Paul shaped guitars, but this looks extremly good.

Thank you man, can't wait to post more pics!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 20 2011, 01:41 PM) *
Congratulations my friend! smile.gif it looks just like a chocolate cake to a fat kid from my point of view biggrin.gif

Hahahah, thanks my friend, i know what you mean smile.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 20 2011, 10:36 PM
Instructor
here is one more pic guys, i'm just loving it!
richard i will post the neck profile later on smile.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 21 2011, 12:51 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Wow, looks great smile.gif
Who made it?

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 21 2011, 12:55 AM
Instructor
Hey thanks dude, it's made by a new local company called Overdose Guitars, they have a custom shop also smile.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 21 2011, 01:56 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey rich, well they make me a signature because it's going to be a production model, they think i'm a good guitar player and that i have some exposition on my youtube channel.

The customers can chose between getting my signature with those specs, or making your dream guitar on the custom shop, currently both are great options because they are working with pre launch prices

Awesome deal Adrian Congrats again! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Oct 21 2011, 04:36 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Mucho congrats, Adrian! Linda is a true beauty. Gorgeous tone, too. I enjoyed listening to Cabaret Blues while reading the posts. smile.gif

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 21 2011, 05:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 20 2011, 07:56 PM) *

The customers can chose between getting my signature with those specs, or making your dream guitar on the custom shop, currently both are great options because they are working with pre launch prices

Awesome deal Adrian Congrats again! smile.gif

Thanks man, i will post that neck profile pic tomorrow as soon as i get my hands on the camera smile.gif

QUOTE (Blister @ Oct 20 2011, 10:36 PM) *
Mucho congrats, Adrian! Linda is a true beauty. Gorgeous tone, too. I enjoyed listening to Cabaret Blues while reading the posts. smile.gif

Gary

Thank you gary my friend, im really glad you like it!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 21 2011, 11:11 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
A beauty! It will be weird watching you play with a not-beaten-up axe though! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 21 2011, 04:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Awesome, man! Looks great and sounds great!

+Quote Post
bibomoris
Oct 21 2011, 04:41 PM
WOW !
Now that's a beauty indeed smile.gif
Nice tone too !
Congratulations hope you enjoy every bit of it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:59 AM