Leson Request Here.
Gerardo Siere
Jul 2 2008, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Please make your lessons request in this topic.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Aug 23 2008, 06:19 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hola Gerardo,

I was hearing a cd from guitarrist John Williams called "Music from the Americas" this week , and there is one song I like a lot and would like you to teach us, is called Verano Porteno by Astor Piazzolla.

Gracias Gerardo.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Aug 28 2008, 07:41 PM
Instructor
Thanks for your concern. Unfortunately I can note make any lesson or written article over Piazzolla Material due copyright issues, but I tell you what, I will look over two famous arrangements and see if I can come up with something in that style (probably folowing the harmonic rythm of the original piece.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 28 2008, 08:38 PM
Instructor
yeah, big problem copyright... if we could play Libertango for free will be awesome... I love that song...
well, waiting for something in the style of Piazolla, (may I learn it too biggrin.gif)

nos vemos gera!

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Aug 28 2008, 09:51 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gerardo Siere @ Aug 28 2008, 01:41 PM) *
Thanks for your concern. Unfortunately I can note make any lesson or written article over Piazzolla Material due copyright issues, but I tell you what, I will look over two famous arrangements and see if I can come up with something in that style (probably folowing the harmonic rythm of the original piece.)

Thanks Gerardo that would be awesome!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
sigma7
Sep 18 2008, 11:48 PM
GMC:er
hey Gerardo! i was wondering if you are able to make a lesson on beethoven's moonlight sonata? that would be sweet

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Sep 26 2008, 02:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Sep 18 2008, 07:48 PM) *
hey Gerardo! i was wondering if you are able to make a lesson on beethoven's moonlight sonata? that would be sweet

It could be possible, but first I must finish with some stuff, so I wont be able to doit before november.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rooty
Sep 25 2009, 09:03 PM
Hi Gerardo,

I would love to learn "Queen Elizabeth her Galliard" by Dowland . I had this on a LP by John Williams I think it was called John Williams Greatest Hits It must be at least 30 years old by now. Anyway this the song that started my love of the classical guitar. I really hope that you can teach us this piece.
Rooty

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Oct 3 2009, 08:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (rooty @ Sep 25 2009, 05:03 PM) *
Hi Gerardo,

I would love to learn "Queen Elizabeth her Galliard" by Dowland . I had this on a LP by John Williams I think it was called John Williams Greatest Hits It must be at least 30 years old by now. Anyway this the song that started my love of the classical guitar. I really hope that you can teach us this piece.
Rooty

That can be arraneged, let me find the score, I´ll tell you when its done and probably should get publishing priority being a request.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keep_Rocking
Dec 9 2009, 05:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello Gerardo! How are things? wink.gif

I really enjoyed your lesson "Dust in the wind" and now "The Beatles: Blackbird" were just amazing.
It made me get my acoustic guitar again!

I would love another Beatles "all-time finger-picking favourite" lesson: Here comes the sun.

Thanks.

See you.

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Dec 12 2009, 02:42 PM
Instructor
Ok let me check if I can do it, Ill be back in a week on this topic

This post has been edited by Gerardo Siere: Dec 12 2009, 02:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Dec 16 2009, 12:24 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello Gerardo,
My request is for Classical Gas by Mason Williams. I would like to learn it sometime next year if possible ... after I've finished Dust In The Wind, Blackbird and Yesterday. So there is no rush.

Cheers,
Col

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Dec 27 2009, 09:53 PM
Instructor
Great piece let me check if I can get it. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrWright
Apr 13 2010, 09:51 AM
Hello Gerardo!
My names Nic...
I have always loved and wanted to learn to play the song, " when the children cry" by white lion... but never could, well really, never knew where to begin... You don't know how much i would appreciate a lesson on this song...!!!
Thank you! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
May 8 2010, 04:15 PM
Instructor
Let me check it and see what can i do for you smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Aug 12 2010, 11:56 AM
QUOTE (Gerardo Siere @ Jul 2 2008, 06:13 PM) *
Please make your lessons request in this topic.

Hello Gerardo
after the tutorial on Bossa Rhythm, what about some great Jobim/Gliberto tune? I was thinking about Aguas de Marco (my favorite) or other classics like Garota de Ipanema.

Thanks
Carmine

+Quote Post
DenisN
Apr 11 2011, 08:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello Gerardo,

Your lessons are great. I was wondering if there is a possibility to do a lesson of Adelita from Tarrega if possible.

Tnx!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:35 AM