Gmc On Mavbook Pro
JadGh
Aug 7 2011, 07:21 PM
GMC:er
Hey Guys,

Just got the mighty MacBook pro and surprisingly, i cant play the GMC videos... it says missing plug ins.

HELP!!!!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daman23
Aug 7 2011, 10:12 PM
Adobde Flashplayer.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 7 2011, 10:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (JadGh @ Aug 7 2011, 08:21 PM) *
Hey Guys,

Just got the mighty MacBook pro and surprisingly, i cant play the GMC videos... it says missing plug ins.

HELP!!!!!!!

You need to download Adobe Flash plugin for Mac : http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Let me know if it works smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 7 2011, 10:58 PM
The guys are right, just update flash.

Once you get rolling, give Garage Band a try. The loops and stuff that come with it great for building songs and backing tracks.

+Quote Post
daman23
Aug 8 2011, 06:19 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 7 2011, 09:58 PM) *
The guys are right, just update flash.

Once you get rolling, give Garage Band a try. The loops and stuff that come with it great for building songs and backing tracks.

Recording with Garageband was great. Unfortuneatley I dont understand how to make backing tracks ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 8 2011, 08:57 PM
QUOTE (daman23 @ Aug 8 2011, 01:19 PM) *
Recording with Garageband was great. Unfortuneatley I dont understand how to make backing tracks ohmy.gif

I've got the perfect solution for ya! wink.gif Here is a step by step "how to" on building a tune using the loops. In addition, it includes a step by step on how to do pretty much anything in GarageBand. It's honestly quite powerful and complete.

http://help.apple.com/garageband/index.html#gbnda0a11772

Being able to build your own backing tracks and create tracks using basic building blocks is very handy. Garage Band is perfect for creating your own demos, backing tracks. No band required. I dig playing with a band, but it's not always handy and GB is great for those times when you want to make music and the band is asleep, etc.

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 9 2011, 05:47 AM
Instructor
flash player smile.gif, i got a macbook pro too.

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
JadGh
Aug 9 2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks guys, all set and ready!!! Hopefully I'll soon be able to share with you some of recordings!

Cheers!

Jad

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Aug 10 2011, 04:57 AM
Instructor
niiice dude, enjoy the laptop!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:35 AM