Guitar exercises, Video lesson for beginners and beyond
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 2 2006, 01:53 PM
GMC Founder
Guitar exercises for beginners and beyond

Today's lesson will help beginners as well as more experienced players who wish to get some horizontal Yngwie Malmsteen licks down (?!) - yes that combination is possible.

For beginners who are unsure about the pentatonic and major scales mentioned - ther ewill soon be a lesson covering those.

--Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Josiah
Nov 2 2006, 04:27 PM
GMC:er
Another great lesson, thanks Kris! There is so much to practice, it seems a person must really split up their practice schedule!

One area I still have trouble with, is going into a bend or applying vibrato smoothly on any note with any finger, especially when playing a 3 or greater note per string scale quickly. Maybe someday you could cook up a small exercise or etude for the beginners area that could help with this?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Good Luck be with you,
Josiah

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 2 2006, 04:37 PM
GMC Founder
Vey good idea with an etude for vibrato.. I'll have it mind. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JC de BORDEAUX
Nov 2 2006, 06:47 PM
Another great exercice !!!!!!!!!!!!

And what an incredible sound huh.gif

Which effect are you using ????

Thanks....

--------------------
There's so many different worlds, so many different suns, and we have just one world, but we live in different ones !
Mark KNOPFLER - Brother in Arms

+Quote Post
Doofs
Nov 3 2006, 02:32 AM
Loved this one...

1:30am and my partner says I have to put the guitar down or turn the amp off.... wink.gif I guess the kids do need their sleep!!

Damn you Kris!! Pushing me back into the electric guitar after all these months of quietly finger picking arpeggios on an acoustic!!

[wanders away to hunt out those princess leah headphones]

This post has been edited by Doofs: Nov 3 2006, 02:56 AM

--------------------
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 7 2006, 05:56 PM
GMC Founder
oopsie - just noticed the feedback wasn't working on this one sad.gif It does now if anyone felt like commenting! --Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:32 AM