2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Screaming Girls..., Female fronted death metal/metalcore bands?
del-4fr53e3
May 26 2011, 07:16 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ May 26 2011, 07:16 PM) *
These are all awesome bands guys!
Sol, I already love Dazzle Vision! I really like the japanese language, and hearing it in a female fronted rock band is even better. Though I kinda like the other weird japanese stuff you dig up as well (yeah, I check what you post on facebook wink.gif )

biggrin.gif

People rarely comment, so I stopped posting much lately. Good someone other than me enjoys it laugh.gif
They are releasing a new album in a few days. Going to make an order after I move back to Bergen for the summer smile.gif

Todd: I love jpop. I'm glad you like the band biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: May 26 2011, 07:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
K1R
May 26 2011, 07:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Masha Scream from Arkona

Check out Pokrovi Nebesnogo Startsa for more scream smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by K1R: May 26 2011, 07:45 PM

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Maris
May 30 2011, 01:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
Another screaming girl...here is a thrash metal band from Germany

This post has been edited by Maris: May 30 2011, 01:08 PM

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 1 2011, 09:40 PM
Instructor
Someone could declare me like the male chauvinists, but .. anything without eggs for this kind of music smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarkan
Jun 2 2011, 01:43 PM
GMC:er
Cerebral Bore - bit more brutal than most of what's been posted tongue.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 2 2011, 01:48 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Tarkan @ Jun 2 2011, 02:43 PM) *
Cerebral Bore - bit more brutal than most of what's been posted tongue.gif

Wow, love it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 18 2011, 11:20 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Straight out of Russia, probably the original female growler. Hard to find material by them, but its worth it.

Also, here is Cadaveria back when she was in the infamous Opera IX.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 19 2011, 02:21 AM
My groupies could start their own band if your into screaming girls! laugh.gif

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 19 2011, 05:49 AM
I doubt that this is not exactly what you were asking for, I mean, it has melody and a beat, and it is kind of a happy song, nobody sings about death and the grave or anything like that. And the singer has a sort of cute likable look, rather than scarey and/or skanky. But best I could do.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Jun 19 2011, 06:54 AM

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 19 2011, 06:52 AM
I refuse to listen to this Bogdan. I listened to a few of provided here, for a few seconds, until the unpleasant feeling like a cork screw going up my back had me reaching for the mute button to stop the pain. But I will get over that. I am not sure that I would get over listening to Yoko.

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 19 2011, 05:21 PM) *
Hey Christian - this must be the best forum topic title ever laugh.gif

I think I have the perfect girl for you :

Even though she does not really scream, no matter, you still get to look at her butt.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 19 2011, 08:03 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 20 2011, 10:21 AM) *
Hey Christian - this must be the best forum topic title ever laugh.gif

I think I have the perfect girl for you :

Who was the silly guy that told her she sounds good in bed and should make a song? blink.gif

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 19 2011, 11:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 19 2011, 09:03 AM) *
Who was the silly guy that told her she sounds good in bed and should make a song? blink.gif

It's avant garde smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 19 2011, 02:55 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
How could I forget Light This City!

Laura Nichols has an amazing voice, and she is an astounding lyricist. Stormchaser, there most recent and final album, is a musical masterpiece.

And one more band I can think of, out of France.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 19 2011, 07:44 PM
What's Lady Gaga... I mean avant garde?

When I was growing up it's all about the sexual image of the chick, now it's the not actually talented so lets make it wierd is wonderful? Confusing times!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:16 PM