Overloud Th-u Question
Phil66
Oct 12 2019, 09:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

I've got the demo at the moment, in the TH-U audio demo section there is a patch called "overloud - Blues - That's the BEAUTY of". Where can I find it?????? It's in the list here and just what I want >>>> https://overloud.com/node/209/demoaudio

Thanks

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 12 2019, 10:01 PM
GMC:er
There are several blues patches. Can you see all 1000 presets? I don't see one with that exact name so it may be a RIG patch that needs to be downloaded. Are there any THU users here besides Phil and me?
Todd
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 12 2019, 04:00 PM) *
Hello folks,

I've got the demo at the moment, in the TH-U audio demo section there is a patch called "overloud - Blues - That's the BEAUTY of". Where can I find it?????? It's in the list here and just what I want >>>> https://overloud.com/node/209/demoaudio

Thanks

Phil

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 13 2019, 09:04 AM
I've emailed them about it, IMHO they shouldn't demo stuff that's not standard with the full version unless they state its an add on.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 13 2019, 01:04 PM
Also check the other names, names might be demo names rather than preset.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 14 2019, 02:54 PM
Will that's not handy, I've had a reply from Overloud. You would think that demos would be something either stock or at worst a preset that is part of a pack that you can buy. It seems these might not even be TH-U.

"Hello Phil,

I’m sorry to have to inform you that since that tracks were maid by an Artist long time ago we don’t know which presets they used to create them.

Best regards,
Red"

I'm still going to buy it, the vintage pack has some good patches to use as a starting point.

Cheers

This post has been edited by Phil66: Oct 14 2019, 02:54 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 14 2019, 03:13 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 14 2019, 01:54 PM) *

So likely its one of the older presets, you could at-least use the search function for presets labeled "blues" to see if the tone matches. There shouldn't be too many.

Also check the british and american classics too, these seem to cover most ground from low to high gain.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2019, 07:10 PM
The way the licensing works, everyone downloads a demo. That's how they work it. Then you get a serial number that unlocks it. If it's an upgrade serial number it will require a pre existing license, but yeah, the way they present it is a bit shady. Then again, why would it be half price if it wasn't an upgrade? It does say upgrade on there as discussed.

That blues patch is probably a mod of the classics bunch I mentioned way earlier in the the thread. It did use the word EDUCATION so it could be an education version which is always cheaper.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 13 2019, 04:04 AM) *
I've emailed them about it, IMHO they shouldn't demo stuff that's not standard with the full version unless they state its an add on.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 14 2019, 07:13 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 14 2019, 07:53 PM
Yeah Todd, it is the FULL version but you have to prove you're a registered full time student. That price is actually more expensive than the official upgrade price though so it appears that it is FULL but a special deal for students.

Anyway I got it now https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=771988

Thank you everyone for your advice smile.gif

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2019, 08:26 PM
I figured as much when they said EDUCATION in big letters. Congrats it's the best one imho
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 14 2019, 02:53 PM) *
Yeah Todd, it is the FULL version but you have to prove you're a registered full time student. That price is actually more expensive than the official upgrade price though so it appears that it is FULL but a special deal for students.

Anyway I got it now https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=771988

Thank you everyone for your advice smile.gif

Phil

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 14 2019, 08:28 PM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 14 2019, 08:52 PM
Thanks, just need to try and get close to this now. It's exactly what I want and I know a lot is in the fingers but I can try wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/overloud/blues-thats...rloud/sets/th-u

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2019, 10:01 PM
on the left of the interface is a search box at the bottom. Just type BLUES and you'll get lots of options some are full rigs some are built with parts. Make sure you feed it enough input. Should be in the yellow range just tipping red when you hit the MASTER button which also has a global noise gate.
Attached Image

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 14 2019, 03:52 PM) *
Thanks, just need to try and get close to this now. It's exactly what I want and I know a lot is in the fingers but I can try wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/overloud/blues-thats...rloud/sets/th-u

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 15 2019, 07:24 AM
Thanks Todd smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:20 AM