We 3 Kings, xmas song
klasaine
Dec 23 2014, 09:37 PM
GMC:er
Happy Holidays ladies and gentlemen!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by klasaine: Dec 23 2014, 09:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 23 2014, 09:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
Always happy to see a new video from you. Truly beautiful playing and your guitar tone is amazing. Happy Holidays Ken! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 23 2014, 10:26 PM
GMC Founder
Agreed, this is beautiful Ken. Merry Christmas!

PS When do we get the next heavy metal video from you? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 23 2014, 10:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
as much as I dislike xmas songs, I cant resist checking out another chord shredding vid from Ken biggrin.gif
Very tasty playing as ever dude.
Im always half expecting one of your songs to kick into a kinda psychedelic vibe and go a bit 'planet caravan' cool.gif I'd wager it would be most epic smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 23 2014, 11:09 PM
Instructor
"Chord shredding" what an awesome name for it smile.gif You nailed it bleez! Ken - what a great playing - You definitely do not need any band to sound great and complete smile.gif You remind us (the solo guys) how wonderful this instrument could be doing all the job at once. Lovely tune!

+Quote Post
kiendop
Dec 24 2014, 08:24 AM
Very inspiring biggrin.gif , thanks, happy holidays!

+Quote Post
Spock
Dec 24 2014, 09:23 AM
Along with what everyone has commented, your tone is incredibly beautiful too; very rich and silky.

What guitar is that again? I believe a modified Jazzmaster you built?

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 24 2014, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys and gals!

QUOTE (Spock @ Dec 24 2014, 01:23 AM) *
Along with what everyone has commented, your tone is incredibly beautiful too; very rich and silky.

What guitar is that again? I believe a modified Jazzmaster you built?

Yes, a Jazzmaster body cut for Telecaster electronics.
Except for the body, which was made by MJT guitars, everything else came from other guitars. That front pkup is from a mid 60s Teisco. My repair guy put it together.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 24 2014, 08:48 PM
Learning Tone Master
ah,mm , what wink.gif everybody else said

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jan 2 2015, 12:45 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 24 2014, 11:48 AM) *
ah,mm , what wink.gif everybody else said

what he said ^
cool.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 2 2015, 05:24 PM
Thanks again gentlemen and happy new year.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2015, 09:09 PM
Now thats just cool!!!! It's done almost in classical style? Do you play classical / flamenco as well? If so, please maybe do a version that way if you can find the time? you have some AMAZING finger control and I'd love to hear it smile.gif

QUOTE (klasaine @ Dec 23 2014, 04:37 PM) *
Happy Holidays ladies and gentlemen!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 2 2015, 09:45 PM
Thanks Todd!
I don't really play classical guitar. I kind of butcher it laugh.gif but I was a classical guitar major in college (CSUN). There was no other choice then. There were a ton of modern type classes you could take (jazz, studio, recording, etc.) but your 'major' (for any instrumentalist) was either classical performance or composition.
Anyway ... yeah, the legit thing sneaks into my playing here and there. When I was a little kid I learned a bit of the country blues (Piedmont) style guitar picking which is in there too.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Jan 2 2015, 09:46 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2015, 07:16 PM
Instructor
You are the king! I love to see you shredding chords! biggrin.gif Thanks for this amazing piece of music and happy new year!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 7 2015, 05:25 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 6 2015, 10:16 AM) *
You are the king! I love to see you shredding chords! biggrin.gif Thanks for this amazing piece of music and happy new year!

Thanks Gab, and welcome back. It looks like you a great vacation.
I too like 'chord shredding'. Thanks Bleez!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:39 PM