14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Sevdah Metal - Nominated For The Bosnian Metal Album Of The Year, Please vote here
Startear
Apr 7 2009, 03:11 PM
GMC:er
kada je dodjela nagrada?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 7 2009, 03:13 PM
Instructor
Emir I am sorry to hear this.

Everything totally reminds me of that Jazz competition I was in couple of months ago. I had lead trough out and then in the last day by some miracle I lost by couple of vote. Statistic of the site was not updated, owner got what he wanted, I doubt that he even gave prizes to anybody.

Hope you win it man but you can't fight corruption alone unfortunately.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 03:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Apr 7 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Emir I am sorry to hear this.

Everything totally reminds me of that Jazz competition I was in couple of months ago. I had lead trough out and then in the last day by some miracle I lost by couple of vote. Statistic of the site was not updated, owner got what he wanted, I doubt that he even gave prizes to anybody.

Hope you win it man but you can't fight corruption alone unfortunately.

I remember your competition Pedja. Here you can at least see the number but the number is not correct haha smile.gif

I am not worried much about this

cheers

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 7 2009, 03:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 7 2009, 04:14 PM) *
I remember your competition Pedja. Here you can at least see the number but the number is not correct haha smile.gif

I am not worried much about this

cheers

Rigged numbers , reminds me elections in Serbia 10 years ago laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 7 2009, 03:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thats´s not good. blink.gif You had more than 9000 votes! Not fair... sad.gif But as you say, it´s better to stay at home and play guitar than pay the flight and to get a piece of wood. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 03:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Apr 7 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Thats´s not good. blink.gif You had more than 9000 votes! Not fair... sad.gif But as you say, it´s better to stay at home and play guitar than pay the flight and to get a piece of wood. biggrin.gif

Absolutely smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 7 2009, 03:43 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 7 2009, 03:04 PM) *
Hi guys

Just to tell you that I have dropped down to 1135 votes. There were some moments where I thought that somebody was cheating and filling those votes with some kind of server script. It looked to me that there couldn't be 3000 votes over night but I didn't want to comment much about that smile.gif I can uderstand that the website team has removed those fake votes but I am sure that I had much more than the current number. I had 1000 votes before I spotted that suspicious moment and there is no way that in 5 days I got only 135. There must have been at least 500-600. Maybe they removed even more real votes to warn people that this is not the way to do things even though that wasn't my fault at all. This is typical Bosnian primitive way of doing things. If they decided to accept people's votes then they should have made a secure script that cannot be hacked. The second, I believe that the judges will decide anyway as that's how things work in Bosnia since I know for that country. It is all corrupted and badly organised. Now even if I don't get this award I won't care much as I will probably receive some piece of wood where some letters are engraved and most probably I would need to pay the flight myself to receive the award smile.gif Those guys need 20 years to catch up with the rest of the European countries and learn how things should be done.

Anyway, thank you all for voting smile.gif

Regardless of whether or not you get an award.....YOU ROCK AND SO DOES SEVDAH METAL!!!!.....\m/\m/ biggrin.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 03:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 7 2009, 03:43 PM) *
Regardless of whether or not you get an award.....YOU ROCK AND SO DOES SEVDAH METAL!!!!.....\m/\m/ biggrin.gif smile.gif

Thank you Monte.

I'll get back to you soon regarding your email (songs)

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 7 2009, 03:49 PM
I can`t believe this happened... Where the hell they were few days ago when it was like 5k?!? And in moment when you lead like 5x times compared to others they decided to take off those votes... Very clever..
Well if you don`t suffer from this much that`s not that bad then! But i`ll keep voting anyways!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 7 2009, 08:00 PM
Instructor
I'm very sorry to hear about that Emir sad.gif I really hoped you will have the highest score, and I voted from the first day, everyday. After this voting, it's up to the judges to determine the winner, and I hope you will win cause you really deserve it. I hope for the best, and will continue to put my vote everyday. Cheers mate.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Apr 7 2009, 08:00 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 08:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 7 2009, 08:00 PM) *
I'm very sorry to hear about that Emir sad.gif I really hoped you will have the highest score, and I voted from the first day, everyday. After this voting, it's up to the judges to determine the winner, and I hope you will win cause you really deserve it. I hope for the best, and will continue to put my vote everyday. Cheers mate.

Thanks Ivan. I vote for you guys as well. I have heard albums of the other guys in my category and I think the judges should really decide smile.gif This voting is ridiculous

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
enforcer
Apr 7 2009, 09:10 PM
I just cant believe this! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 7 2009, 09:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Awh, man! Sorry to hear it... I was really hoping you would run away with the first prize! You really deserve it with Sevdah Metal... I listen to it atleast once a day!

Ah well. Even though this sounds extremely cliche: You will always be a winner in our eyes tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 09:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Canis @ Apr 7 2009, 09:14 PM) *
Awh, man! Sorry to hear it... I was really hoping you would run away with the first prize! You really deserve it with Sevdah Metal... I listen to it atleast once a day!

Ah well. Even though this sounds extremely cliche: You will always be a winner in our eyes tongue.gif

Cheers man smile.gif I am happy if you like that album

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Bondy
Apr 7 2009, 09:29 PM
Learning Roadie
Gutted For you Emir but I think your still in with a shot, Sevdah is an awesome album biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 7 2009, 10:34 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 7 2009, 03:26 PM) *
I have heard albums of the other guys in my category and I think the judges should really decide smile.gif This voting is ridiculous

Totally agree! Good luck anyway and I too shall keep voting. The American Country Music Awards was just on Sunday night. Can you imagine them announcing Carie Underwood as entertainer of the year through an online voting system.. blink.gif

If they found a flaw in one, then there could be flaw's in all. Imho, they should restart the voting to keep it a fair playing field with some type of encryption.

This sucks my friend but I think bigger awards are in line for you! cool.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 7 2009, 10:39 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Oh man, that's awful sad.gif
I'll keep voting though, good luck Emir smile.gif

+Quote Post
enforcer
Apr 7 2009, 11:38 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 7 2009, 11:24 PM) *
Cheers man smile.gif I am happy if you like that album

I bought it online from Lions a few months ago, although it never reached me (probably because of an evil customs officer) I never regret it. I already listened to free samples and it rocks! You deserve better than this! mad.gif

Well you may still win this. I'll keep voting. And I cant believe the one that used that script couldnt think about something like that could happen. Like old the old saying goes: "Road to hell is tiled with stones made of good intentions."

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 11:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (enforcer @ Apr 7 2009, 11:38 PM) *
I bought it online from Lions a few months ago, although it never reached me (probably because of an evil customs officer) I never regret it. I already listened to free samples and it rocks! You deserve better than this! mad.gif

Well you may still win this. I'll keep voting. And I cant believe the one that used that script couldnt think about something like that could happen. Like old the old saying goes: "Road to hell is tiled with stones made of good intentions."

Thanks man. I don't mind that they reset the votes but the problem is that they cut about 500-600 of the real ones. That's not fair. Their script probably didn't have a proper statistic so they just did it the way that think aproximately.

I didn't know that you paid for my CD and never got it?
I will check that with Lion Music if they received the payment from you and what happened with that. Can you PM me your personal details or even better, email the copy of some payment confirmation if you have it. If not then I will send you a copy for free, just leave your address smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 8 2009, 03:52 PM

C'mon guys!!!!! Emir need your votes!!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:37 AM