> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
A Song A Day
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 2 2012, 05:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 2 2012, 11:45 AM) *
And because I was so impressed with Evanescence's gig yesterday at Rock the City in Bucharest - here's another live recording from the concert biggrin.gif

Will Hunt (the drummer) is my hero! laugh.gif

Great version!! The orginal recording of this song has been played by my hero Josh Freese. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2012, 07:26 AM
Instructor
And another one for Gabe biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2012, 06:54 AM
Instructor
This is the result of the Godsmack bassist, guitarist and drummer, joining forces with Ugly Kid Joe's vocalist:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 5 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
Two favorite artists of mine making some magic together:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2012, 03:39 PM
Instructor
... still celebrating the great Meshuggah live experience from last evening!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 10 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
It's summer, so let the good times roll biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 12 2012, 07:43 AM
Instructor
what I got for GMC? Loving is what I got smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 13 2012, 11:30 AM
Instructor
I missed this song a lot smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 15 2012, 09:24 AM
Instructor
Sunday morning riot music!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 16 2012, 11:47 AM
Instructor
Since Gabe started the whole grunge thing biggrin.gif I would like to salute the initiative with the song below:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2012, 08:38 AM
Instructor
Great acoustic music! Check it out:

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 04:42 AM
GMC:er
Continuing with Cos's last post. Here's Led Zeppelin's version of Babe I'm Gonna Leave you smile.gif Love this song biggrin.gif Awesome acoustic guitar playing from Jimmy Page, everything was there, chord arpeggios, a lot of them wink.gif Great acoustic lead playing, and some rock stuff, with heavy power chords biggrin.gif Accompanied by some great singing, lyrics and a little aggressive drums (at least for the time tongue.gif )

Since I'm gonna buy a new acoustic, Cos, will you help me out with this one smile.gif This is what I mean when I say acoustic guitar playing. biggrin.gif I'd love to do a cover of the song, and if I could get the vocals done too, some really high notes by Robert Plant there, which I admire a lot smile.gif So much so, that I tried to change my voice in my late teens (which is right about now laugh.gif ) to get it a bit higher, don't know how successful was I, that's for you guys to judge wink.gif smile.gif

Enjoy the song biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 19 2012, 10:03 AM
Instructor
hey Yash! I love this song smile.gif Well, this is a very good drill we can work on wink.gif

Find the chord progression for the song and learn it - we can strip it into a simplified acoustic version and you can also learn how to sing the lines.

Re-orchestrating songs will be a great exercise for your ears, harmony/ melody knowledge and voice smile.gif

I did a lesson on this subject: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Rearranging-A-Cover/

I used this song to make up the lesson:

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 12:33 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 19 2012, 02:33 PM) *
hey Yash! I love this song smile.gif Well, this is a very good drill we can work on wink.gif

Find the chord progression for the song and learn it - we can strip it into a simplified acoustic version and you can also learn how to sing the lines.

Re-orchestrating songs will be a great exercise for your ears, harmony/ melody knowledge and voice smile.gif

Sure man biggrin.gif I'd love to, but first get me an acoustic smile.gif I am looking to buy a 12 string smile.gif Would that be OK ?? I really love the sound of a 12-String Acoustic, Godly and Epic, as I like to describe it biggrin.gif I think I'd be well off with the rhythm section, because I could do the strumming and arpeggios of the chords I know (a very few tongue.gif ) But I think doing any kind of leads would be tough stuff. What's your say in this regard ? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 19 2012, 01:59 PM
Instructor
Well, a 12 string is indeed a wish I have for myself as well smile.gif but a normal 6 string would be more suitable at this point, as I am thinking that you will want to work on some leads as well - acoustic leads that is biggrin.gif Better to buy a good 6 string acoustic at this point if you want my thoughts on the matter smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 02:24 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 19 2012, 06:29 PM) *
Well, a 12 string is indeed a wish I have for myself as well smile.gif but a normal 6 string would be more suitable at this point, as I am thinking that you will want to work on some leads as well - acoustic leads that is biggrin.gif Better to buy a good 6 string acoustic at this point if you want my thoughts on the matter smile.gif

Yes, of course I want to work on leads. biggrin.gif Just like in Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (Sir Jimmy shred it biggrin.gif ) And I just talked to a friend of mine, who'll be moving to Russia too, and she'll bring her 6 string acoustic along, which may solve the problem for leads. But if I get an excellent 6 string in the shop, I'd surely buy it biggrin.gif and dump the 12 string I went a few weeks earlier to the shop and really loved a 12 string there smile.gif And guess what, its neck was more comfortable than my electric tongue.gif So, I'd just take a good look around the shop biggrin.gif and get what sounds and more importantly, plays best in my hands. biggrin.gif

As far as re-orchestration goes, check out this thread smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45139

This post has been edited by Yash: Jul 19 2012, 02:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 20 2012, 11:23 AM
Instructor
Check my answer and reflections in the thread you posted....aaaaand, to boost up your confidence and set up a nice working mood, I am dedicating the song below to you, Yash smile.gif

Now get to work mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 22 2012, 09:16 PM
Instructor

I am in love with the purity of this young lady's music ....

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jul 22 2012, 09:46 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 22 2012, 10:16 PM) *

I am in love with the purity of this young lady's music ....

wow
I truly understand you, this song full of feeling and she' sound very emotional.

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2012, 11:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeff Lynd @ Jul 22 2012, 08:46 PM) *
wow
I truly understand you, this song full of feeling and she' sound very emotional.

I just can't get enough of it...

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:50 AM