Aerosmith, Velvet Revolver, Evanescence, Etc.., What can you tell me about their live performances?
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 11 2007, 04:32 AM
Instructor
Hey GMC Students around the world!! Have you seen any of this bands? What can you tell me?

I'm going to see for the first time Aerosmith, Velvet Revolver, Evanescence, Keane, Bad Religion and Psychodelic Furs and lots of Argentinian bands the next weekend here in Argentina.

Gabriel.-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moorkop
Apr 11 2007, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
he gabriel

i can tell for sure im jealous laugh.gif

the only band from these i've seen live is keane, and it was really good. Not that its my kind of music but that guy's got great vocals and the rest of the band were also awesome.

and i wish i could join you for velvet revolver for sure, they're just so awesome. I'm not sure about the new album tho. The old one was great but i don't think their second will live up.

this summer i'm going to see:
smashing pumpkins, wolfmother, arctic monkeys, evanesence and the fratellis at pinkpop
i'm thinking of also going to thin lizzy, scorpions, airosmiht, zztop if i can find some more money cool.gif

anyway have fun biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by moorkop: Apr 11 2007, 06:45 AM

--------------------
gear
guitar: ibanez SA 260 FM
amp: hughes & ketler blue edition 60 wts (in garage)
amp you hear: crappy yahama borrowed from friend
effects: dunlop jimi hendrix wahwah

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 11 2007, 01:19 PM
I've only seen Aerosmith of those and they really rock live, don't miss their concert. Myself is of to see Roger Waters in the end of April biggrin.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 11 2007, 01:49 PM
The Dark Canuck
I've seen Aerosmith in concert and they are awesome! Steven Tyler has so much energy and Joe Perry just rocks. I was suppose to see Velvet Revolver but had to cancel trip at last minute but I heard they're pretty good...but yeh they have Slash so how can you go wrong. Anywho must jet, at work.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 11 2007, 03:58 PM
Instructor
Thank you for your posts!! I think that Aerosmith will do a great show! They rock!

"rokchik Posted Today, 09:49 AM
I've seen Aerosmith in concert and they are awesome! Steven Tyler has so much energy and Joe Perry just rocks. I was suppose to see Velvet Revolver but had to cancel trip at last minute but I heard they're pretty good...but yeh they have Slash so how can you go wrong. Anywho must jet, at work.
"

Slash is the man who has maken me love the guitar!!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 11 2007, 10:46 PM
Never seen em live but they're all good bands

This post has been edited by beebo: Apr 11 2007, 10:46 PM

+Quote Post
kahall
Apr 12 2007, 03:35 AM
Learning Roadie
I saw Aerosmith a few years back in St Louis. Let's see Saliva and Kiss opened the show if I remember correctly. Why would I not remember......well it was in the city famous for Budweiser....if you know what I mean.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
nrpstreetballa
Apr 12 2007, 03:58 AM
i saw aerosmith live to THEY WERE AMAZING everyone was going crazy their was like a 70 foot walkway so it was really interactive with the crowd.

Slash is the man who has made u love guitar!!!! i love slash !!! please do another slash lesson i will be eternally endebted to u!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i would love to see a lesson on slash from a different perspective the first slash lesson is really good 2 PLEASE!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 12 2007, 03:47 PM
Instructor
Thank you for your posts!! This is the festival's schedule:

Today:
Bad Religion
Attaque 77
Las Pelotas
Catupecu Machu
Divididos

Tomorrow:
Arbol
Cabezones
Babasonicos
Psychodelic Furs
Keane

Sunday:
Turf
Ratones Paranoicos
Evanescence
Velvet Revolver
Aerosmith

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wheeler
Apr 12 2007, 04:22 PM
I've seen Aerosmith 3 or 4 times....all great shows. Steven Tyler acts like he's 19. It's very entertaining. Also saw Velvet Revolver at a medium-sized club in Chicago. AMAZING. They nailed everything they played....some GNR, some STP....Slash owned that place....and Weiland JUMPED OUT OF THE *BALCONY*. ohmy.gif blink.gif No sh!t. You're in for a good time.

PS - Slash wore his top hat....and they also covered Negative Creep (Nirvana). I want to go see them again NOW.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 16 2007, 08:35 AM
Instructor
Velvet Revolver and Aerosmith ROCKS!!!!! great show!! 60000 fans enjoyed the concert!!
Thank you for your coments.

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
May 18 2007, 11:25 PM
goin to see velvet revolver next month, hope they are amazing!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 18 2007, 11:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ May 18 2007, 07:25 PM) *
goin to see velvet revolver next month, hope they are amazing!

Great!! Where are you from?
I could say that they rock! Slash and Weiland are great!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
May 26 2007, 11:51 PM
im from UK, near manchester. i will tell u if they are gd after june the 12th but i can see them being amazing already lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:17 PM