I Have My Own Private Guitar Luthier
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 11 2013, 10:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
...and she doesn't charge anything but cat food to have a look at my guitar!

laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 11 2013, 04:32 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 11 2013, 11:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
I have 2 of this cute birmans boys cats at home but they know to avoid my guitar. When I am at home, they not even passing by around my guitar case. But, last week when I took my guitar to go at my guitar teacher I find their footprints all over my guitar case smile.gif
So, I think was a big party with dancing when I wasn't at home smile.gif It was the revenge of cats laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Sep 11 2013, 11:31 AM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 11 2013, 11:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Sep 11 2013, 12:27 PM) *
I have 2 of this cute birmans boys cats at home but they know to avoid my guitar. When I am at home, they not even passing by around my guitar case. But, last week when I took my guitar case to go at my guitar teacher I find their footprints all over my case smile.gif
So, I think was a big party with dancing when I wasn't at home smile.gif It was the revenge of cats laugh.gif

I have two birmans as well! Daphne and Alfredo, but Alfredo is far less adventerous when it comes to going near the guitar, but much more interested in posing for the camera.

Daphne on the other hand would probably have run away if I hadn't pretended not to be taking photos of her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 11 2013, 11:40 AM
Learning Tone Master

You have pair.......you don't have a lot of baby cats? laugh.gif Looks very cute smile.gif
One of my cats Max, it's in love by guitar sounds. The other cat Tom, he is in love by my drums. They have some different taste for music biggrin.gif But, both of them loves my piano sound smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 11 2013, 11:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Sep 11 2013, 12:40 PM) *
You have pair.......you don't have a lot of baby cats? laugh.gif Looks very cute smile.gif
One of my cats Max, it's in love by guitar sounds. The other cat Tom, he is in love by my drums. They have some different taste for music biggrin.gif But, both of them loves my piano sound smile.gif

No baby cats. Snip snip, you know... Alfredo has been neutered when he was younger and I'm saving up to get Daphne sterilised as well. I think Alfredo is 5½ now and Daphne is probably 2.

Sounds fun to have cats that are into music. Mine aren't! They're just into being lazy and sleeping all day tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 11 2013, 11:44 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 11 2013, 02:07 PM
Instructor
That's brilliant ! Does she change strings as well ? If so, I may have to invest in one like her smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 11 2013, 02:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 11 2013, 03:07 PM) *
That's brilliant ! Does she change strings as well ? If so, I may have to invest in one like her smile.gif

She'll chase the strings when you take them off the guitar. Is that good enough? laugh.gif

Also, I have caught her playing the strings of my acoustic guitar, but only when it's in the way of jumping to a shelf. She'll sit there and try to stand on the neck of the (almost vertical guitar) and pluck the strings. I always get really confused when it happens... "WHO THE HELL IS PLAYING? I live here by myself!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 11 2013, 03:48 PM
Instructor
I would like to have such a "luthier" at home but unfortunately I'm alergic to cats :/ Also...I would get tired from constantly spying the cat if he's not doing anything bad with my gear! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2013, 06:35 PM
Instructor
hahahah nice luthier! what is she doing in the pic? cleaning strings?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2013, 08:07 AM
Instructor
Darius - how about dogs? Are you allergic to them as well? I like all kinds of animals, but cats are a little bit too much perverted for me... I can play with them and I think they are cute, but dogs are more to my liking smile.gif

And Ben - mate... you got horses, why the would you need anything else? biggrin.gif I'd love to be able to ride a horse in the open wilderness once in a while ..

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 12 2013, 08:25 AM
Instructor
I'm ok with dogs smile.gif Just can't afford any kind of animal...absolutely no time to take care of. I had a few small so I know that it does take some time. Other thing...It's always hard to wake up for me so poor dog would have to wait to go outside tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 12 2013, 08:26 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2013, 07:07 AM) *
I'd love to be able to ride a horse in the open wilderness once in a while ..

I was at riding in a forest and was very relaxing. Nobody there, silence, fresh air but I realized that in wilderness, horses are totally different, more unpredictable. He was scare at every rustle of leaves. And when he saw a river he wanted to make a bath. Was funny for him and not funny for me biggrin.gif You must try this thing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 12 2013, 08:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2013, 08:07 AM) *
I like all kinds of animals, but cats are a little bit too much perverted for me...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Quote of the day !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2013, 09:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 12 2013, 07:31 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Quote of the day !

Since Christian is missing, it was up to you or Ville to take care of the fun in my words laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 12 2013, 11:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 12 2013, 09:07 AM) *
Darius - how about dogs? Are you allergic to them as well? I like all kinds of animals, but cats are a little bit too much perverted for me... I can play with them and I think they are cute, but dogs are more to my liking smile.gif

And Ben - mate... you got horses, why the would you need anything else? biggrin.gif I'd love to be able to ride a horse in the open wilderness once in a while ..

I like all animals. I would have penguins, zebras and walrusses and dogs and cats roaming my apartment if I could laugh.gif

I am honestly more of a dog person myself, but you're only allowed to have cats where I live, and back in the day my ex girlfriend's mom gave me 2 cats, as she's breeding them, that specific race, birmans. Quite a gift to be honest, as they're quite expensive. Well, actually she gave me Alfredo 5 years back or so, then when I moved in with my ex (who wasn't an ex back then) she had a cat too. She broke up and then when I moved away from the apartment, I got another one to keep Alfredo company, cause her mother liked/likes me so much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
solid8
Sep 13 2013, 07:47 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 11 2013, 09:52 AM) *
...and she doesn't charge anything but cat food to have a look at my guitar!

laugh.gif

I have one as well.. pretty expensive and at times very stubborn..

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 13 2013, 07:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (solid8 @ Sep 13 2013, 08:47 AM) *
I have one as well.. pretty expensive and at times very stubborn..

Aaaww, that is one nice cat!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:10 PM