Hey Gmc!
Chooch
Mar 13 2007, 11:55 PM
GMC:er
Hey fellow GMCer's, my name is Michael Anthony and i'm from the most boring city in all of Canada....Vancouver, BC! I've been playing guitar for about 10 months, and im only getting more and more hooked with each passing day. This is not my first time registering at GMC, I signed up about 7 months ago, but, because of lack of funds I stopped subscribing. I recently convinced my parents to sign me up to this site, and im glad they gave in! I've learned so much from every single lesson here at GMC, Kris and Pavel are geniuses! If any of you are interested, my current setup is an Ibanez 7321 hooked up to a Vox Valvetronix 15 watt amp. I'm also open to alot of musical styles, but, the main stuff I listen to is Metal. My favorite bands include, Death, Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse, Scar Symmetry, Slayer, Nevermore, and Jag Panzer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chooch: Mar 13 2007, 11:59 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Chooch   Hey Gmc!   Mar 13 2007, 11:55 PM
- - The Uncreator   QUOTE (Chooch @ Mar 13 2007, 05:55 PM) He...   Mar 14 2007, 03:15 AM
- - Chooch   Thanks man. I didn't know there was another De...   Mar 14 2007, 04:33 AM
- - VinceG   hey another Death fan! Long live Chucks music...   Mar 15 2007, 02:58 AM
- - Chooch   Where can I get hold of some? I'd really like ...   Mar 15 2007, 08:05 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:12 AM