2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Rock Jam With My Friend After I've Started Gmc!
Darius Wave
Sep 14 2013, 08:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 10 2013, 03:58 PM) *
I like your playing and you obviously have very good technique, but I think you could build your solos up a bit more with slower starts, more melodic introes, call and response and so on. If you do that, man...you'll be beasting it. There were a few moments like that, which were nice though. !

Had to agree with "the guy with too long nick name" smile.gif)))

Your playing is very enjoyable - the skills, the tone... it's not that Your phrasing sucks smile.gif It's just about little step You could do to lead Your playing to another level smile.gif Best to judge are musicians who play different instruments....they don't het whats easy and what's hard on guitar. They only hear...fast or slow, melody or no biggrin.gif So now...it's time to convince non-guitar listeners smile.gif

Hope it sounded like it should...smile.gif)))

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Sep 14 2013, 08:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 14 2013, 06:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 14 2013, 09:29 AM) *

Your playing is very enjoyable - the skills, the tone... it's not that Your phrasing sucks smile.gif It's just about little step You could do to lead Your playing to another level smile.gif Best to judge are musicians who play different instruments....they don't het whats easy and what's hard on guitar. They only hear...fast or slow, melody or no biggrin.gif So now...it's time to convince non-guitar listeners smile.gif

Call me Ben, that's my real name. It's easier laugh.gif

And I agree on the rest of course.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 14 2013, 06:08 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 15 2013, 03:18 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 13 2013, 09:15 AM) *
Cool! Now here's what I have in mind wink.gif Learn the main theme and see how you can modify it to make it your own:

- change the tonality
- change the scale but keep the steps of the previous scale that was being played
- adapt the harmonic progression to the new scale used and the tonality

tongue.gif You might see it as stealing - or not, but it will not resemble anything that was there before - I can assure you biggrin.gif

What do you think?

I like the idea, thanks Cosmin smile.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 14 2013, 07:29 AM) *

This is the time!!! Thanks Darius smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2013, 05:48 PM
Instructor
Well then - if you liked it, go for it and share it with us - I for one am very curious of what you will come up with biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 15 2013, 07:18 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2013, 04:48 PM) *
Well then - if you liked it, go for it and share it with us - I for one am very curious of what you will come up with biggrin.gif

Oh, it's hard! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 16 2013, 07:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 15 2013, 06:18 PM) *
Oh, it's hard! ohmy.gif

But it will shine a little light on how you can start from a famous theme and create your own smile.gif Why not try it and show me what you got - we'll work together on bringing it up to shape, ok?

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 17 2013, 07:35 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 16 2013, 06:33 AM) *
But it will shine a little light on how you can start from a famous theme and create your own smile.gif Why not try it and show me what you got - we'll work together on bringing it up to shape, ok?

I will try Cosmin, after my holiday finish smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2013, 07:37 AM
Instructor
Ok mate - no problem wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:33 PM