56 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
The Complaint Thread
AudunESP
Aug 9 2007, 10:07 PM
GMC:er
my big brother goes to sleep at 23:00, and i get to sleep like at 02:00.
The thing IS that he is an EVIL person that cant even sleep while im playing el-guitar unplugged, even though he sleeps at another room.
Sometimes im getting really irritated and plan on beating him up, but he is 2 years older then me, and i cant go to training until im 16, wich i am in 2 months sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Aug 9 2007, 10:09 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 9 2007, 10:10 PM
Instructor
I know how you feel because i also have a brother who's a very hard person to agree about something!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 9 2007, 10:54 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ive got a sister i just yelled at alot and made fun of her for the first 16 years of my life, But she moved, is in college, so i dont have to keep my guitar volume down anymore smile.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 9 2007, 10:59 PM
My Complaint :

/Thread tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Aug 9 2007, 11:03 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 10 2007, 04:35 AM
Here is my latest Complaint....

Yeah, so, About an hour and a half ago, im playing guitar, only been playing at that point maybe just under 3 hours, no problems, no pain, no discomfort or anything....Untill, i start playing some random stuff, and i moved my fretting hand (Pictured above) in the motion to a sweep going from the high to low e and before i finish the most intense pain shoots up from my left forearm to the center of my hand, felt as if i was stabbed, I almost dropped my guitar (Almost smile.gif ) anyway...Almost 2 hours later, plenty of pain medication, im here complaining about it.

Probably gonna see a doctor to,

To add to this, i have a job where having both hands working is highly reccommended, and i gotta work 2 double shifts sad.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Aug 10 2007, 04:42 AM
Crap, that sucks dude.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
atomix1337
Aug 10 2007, 04:45 AM
Damn man, i hate to see a guitarist have a hand injury. I hope you recover 100%, speedily.

Anyway...

My complaint:

I do not have the required funds to purchase JEM7V. sad.gif...Discuss!

--------------------
Gear: Ibanez VBT700BK, Ibanez RG270 Custom Painted (JB/Jazz pups), Strat Knockoff, Marshall V8080, Boss GE-7 EQ, Boss MT-2, Boss CH-1 Chorus, Korg AX1G MultiFX.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 10 2007, 04:45 AM
Yeah i suppose it does, probably cant play for 2 days or so, gives me time to catch up on some reading anyway smile.gif

I gotta finish reading "Shi: The Way Of The Warrior" for like the 10th time anyway, so i got something to fill my guitar time up for a bit.

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Aug 10 2007, 04:46 AM
GAS PRICES!!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 10 2007, 04:46 AM
QUOTE (ibanezkiller @ Aug 9 2007, 11:46 PM) *
GAS PRICES!!

Amen.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Aug 10 2007, 04:48 AM
QUOTE (ibanezkiller @ Aug 9 2007, 10:46 PM) *
GAS PRICES!!

Hell yeah

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
atomix1337
Aug 10 2007, 04:49 AM
QUOTE (ibanezkiller @ Aug 10 2007, 04:46 AM) *
GAS PRICES!!

seriously now gas prices are sucking my funds, less money to guitars and more to gas.....:(rawr

--------------------
Gear: Ibanez VBT700BK, Ibanez RG270 Custom Painted (JB/Jazz pups), Strat Knockoff, Marshall V8080, Boss GE-7 EQ, Boss MT-2, Boss CH-1 Chorus, Korg AX1G MultiFX.

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Aug 14 2007, 03:38 PM
I guess my latest complaint would be not having any time in the day to play guitar.
I started a great new job as a shipper reciever and working 830 - 430pm there which isnt a big deal. decent shift, great wage. only about 45 mins from home. but I'm also working a second job right now which is in Vancouver which is about half an hour from my work in no traffic, but with traffic takes about an hour and a half. and by the time I get home it's 11:00 at night just enough time to get ready to go to bed. doesnt leave a whole lot of time for anything I'm afraid.
Ahwell I'll be back down to one job soon enough. Soon as I pay off some bills anyway.

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 14 2007, 04:02 PM
Im going to complain that i dont have a good place to jam in private. mad.gif I have been playing for over afew years with the volume at or under one and i even have a full 8 12''s crate guitar stack. laugh.gif I want my own place to play without anybody around so i can really get into it and not care when someone is listening to me just practicing.Also gas prices,but they are gowning down.Probably by the time you read this post they wil be going back up though blink.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 15 2007, 08:49 PM
Get to da Chopper!
complaint time- my girlfriend of 7 months broke up with me last night. not cool. Guess when one door closes another one opens..this creates the possibility of up to 200% more shred time tongue.gif - i'm staying optimistic.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 15 2007, 09:17 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Got stung five times by wasps whilst collecting the post - neck twice, leg twice and shoulder once - yesterday and then our well which supplies us with water for washing etc (but not drinking) ran dry as well. Got it refilled this morning and had to spend two hours disconnecting and reconnecting the plumbing and the pump and during all that got stung two more times by another wasp on the arm.

So I'm not a happy bunny - next wasp I see is going to get a can of Raid in its face mad.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Travelin' Man
Aug 15 2007, 09:33 PM
My complaint of the day?

Trying to talk my wife into letting me buy a guitar and amp. So when you guys complain about lost g/f's, think about being married sad.gif
G/F's come and go...wives just stay, and stay, and stay...like the Energizer Bunny

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 15 2007, 10:55 PM
I was brushing my teeth when i just woke up and somehow i stabbed myself in the eye with a toothbrush.

Fun.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 15 2007, 11:25 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 15 2007, 05:55 PM) *
I was brushing my teeth when i just woke up and somehow i stabbed myself in the eye with a toothbrush.

Fun.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sorry, I'm not mocking your pain, but well, it was funny!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Travelin' Man
Aug 15 2007, 11:59 PM
Over the past weekend, while out on a fishing excursion, I was roasting marshmallows over the campfire. Now, instead of using a green tree branch, I decided to use my metal 2-pronged hotdog skewer.
My way of doing this, is to set the mallow on fire, blow it out, eat the burnt part, than dive in for the left-over melted innards that are still on the stick. Needless to say, the metal prongs held in the heat from being over the fire, and viola...double lip burn.
Hows that one for a mental breakdown?

This post has been edited by Travelin' Man: Aug 15 2007, 11:59 PM

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:35 AM