3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Pause.breathe. - Kristofer Dahl
ItsMe
Nov 19 2008, 12:07 AM
GMC:er
Man, just listend to the song. Great riffing, cool grunting nice solo and allot of energy. Absolutely hits my mood.
Aaaawsome laugh.gif Feel the same way like you. Always ten things happening at a time

Ah, and by the way, I wouldn't hesitate to buy your album.
Just to add a little more pressure: Make the album. As fast as possible. Go go tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ItsMe: Nov 19 2008, 12:08 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chokehold
Nov 19 2008, 08:51 PM
First i didn't like this, but i listened again and really started to like it smile.gif it have been stuck in my head all day now

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-7, Epiphone SG, Some old fake Strat, and an acoustic of unknown brand.
Amp: Marshall MG 30DFX.

+Quote Post
besip
Nov 21 2008, 06:00 AM
whoaaaa
so heavyyyyy stuff wink.gif

i'm like it smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 21 2008, 06:58 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks a lot for digging this! biggrin.gif I liked this style as well so I would like to do another one in the same vein - but Nr.2 is usually a lot harder to come up with...! unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 21 2008, 09:19 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 21 2008, 06:58 AM) *
Nr.2 is usually a lot harder to come up with...! unsure.gif

Constipated? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 21 2008, 09:25 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 21 2008, 11:19 AM) *
Constipated? unsure.gif

Well I don't know if that's the right word to describe it - but that has happened!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:46 PM