2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Protone Misha Pedal
Todd Simpson
Aug 21 2013, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
Well, it took sooooo long waiting on my misha pedal that PROTONE came out with a NEW "Deluxe" Misha pedal in the mean time. So I took the upgrade and am now waiting on that one. The waiting is killing me. Here is a vid about the new one.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 4 2013, 06:40 AM
GMC:er
I know this is an old post but I wanted to follow up on TONE.

Did you notice that MISHA is using an AXE FX in this vid? And to get his "Metalcore Sound" he has to put the OVERDRIVE PEDAL IN FRONT OF IT smile.gif

The AXE FX is a great unit, but by itself, it can't quite get to where MISHA wants it so he has to add a ProTone Overdrive as a clean boost smile.gif That's the real secret to these guys tone.

quote name='Gabriel Leopardi' date='Jun 6 2013, 10:29 AM' post='646578']
I agree with Cosmin about this. However I'm not sure if these pedals are the best way to get that metalcore tones. I think that those tones can be gotten with real amps or at least Axe Ultra. At this time, I have never tried a distortion pedal that could win the battle against Mesa Boogie, Peavey or Soldano. I wonder what about this one...
[/quote]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:17 PM