New Guitar, NICE one too!!!
beebo
Feb 24 2007, 08:38 PM
GMC:er
Man I had a good day today with one flaw.
Any way I got a new guitar by trading in both of my old guitars!
The beast is a B.C. Rich REVENGE with a white body 24 frets(finally) and the sad thing is I have to get a floyd rose instead of normal whammy bar sad.gif Another bad thing is the stupid music store only gave me 50 f***in dollars for both guitars what a ripoff mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
But I am glad I got a new guitar it's somin new! biggrin.gif

Sorry no pictures wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 24 2007, 10:14 PM
Congratulations smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 24 2007, 11:51 PM
congrats beebo!!! you never get anywhere close to what you deserve on the value of the guitar... they do rip ya off in that sense but on the upside you got what you wanted... a partner that's gonna make you smile every time you pick er up!

nate

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 25 2007, 11:53 PM
Anyone know why I get rattling out of my new guitar. It's the strings that are doing it!
Also u can't put a whammy bar on this guitar! I didn't know that until now mad.gif Is it harder to play faster because of that because U can't rest ur hands on it (Not whammy bar but where it goes) or is it the fact that the rattling is messing me up! Any answers! I could use it!

Guitar stores these days! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif p**s me off

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 26 2007, 03:28 AM
did you check the nuts that hold the tuning knobs onto the headstock? they are real thin and sit right under where you wind the string... hope that helps!

nate

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 26 2007, 06:18 PM
Yea what do u think I should do about this I took it to the music store but it didn't help to much1
I'm starting to dislike the guitar a little and it seems my older guitar was a heck of a lot better then my new one! mad.gif

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
Feb 26 2007, 09:05 PM
Rock Instructor
mazal tov

and r u serious 50 $???

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 26 2007, 11:02 PM
what does mazal tov mean? blink.gif huh.gif

Yea they gave me 50$ for the guitar I traded in! That's pitiful mad.gif

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 27 2007, 08:47 PM
biggrin.gif Any help at all from anyone on how to get a more 80s sound like Slash's tone/sound PLEASE rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:20 PM