2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Some Of My Sounds
Marcus Siepen
Mar 6 2010, 06:50 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
Hmm, are you using some kind of download manager? If yes, then try downloading the file without it, I just downloaded it myself and I have no problems opening the file, so it should work for you too.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Mar 7 2010, 12:57 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
+1 interested in what you are doing with the AxeFx. I recently purchased an Ultra and would love to see the tweaking that you are doing to get that sound with the active EMG's.

Cheers!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 7 2010, 12:40 PM
Actually I am not tweaking that much wink.gif I am using a couple of different Patches, most of them based on a Rectifier, and I like to combine them, for example using Patch A for two tracks (panned left and right) and then adding a third track, panned in the middle, using Patch B, a Rectifier that sounds a bit different compared to the one I am using with patch A. Like that you can get very nice sounds and if you have a couple of different patches ready to use this gives you a lot of freedom in coming up with different sounds. In "real life", meaning when I play my real Rectifier, I just plug in my guitar straight into the amp, no effects used for my rhythm tone, but with the Rectifiers in my Axe FX Ultra I like to add a Tubescreamer to give it some more punch, for whatever reason the "pure" modeled Rectifier needs to be a bit beefed up in the Axe FX. This is something that I am doing for all the High Gain Amps in the Axe FX by the way, I always add a Tube Screamer or a different distortion pedal, most of the time in pretty neutral settings, but it just adds to the sound and makes it more powerful. I already downloaded the Axe-Edit software so soon I will upload a couple of my Patches here, like that you can try them yourselves.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Mar 7 2010, 04:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Cool, thanks Marcus. That AxeEdit is a pretty amazing tool.

Cheers!

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 8 2010, 05:16 PM
I didn't do much with it yet, I prefer to work with the Axe FX so far wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 8 2010, 05:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Mar 6 2010, 06:50 PM) *
Hmm, are you using some kind of download manager? If yes, then try downloading the file without it, I just downloaded it myself and I have no problems opening the file, so it should work for you too.

I tried downloading it and tried opening with both Winzip and winrar, but no success either.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Hellriegel
Mar 12 2010, 10:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 8 2010, 05:26 PM) *
I tried downloading it and tried opening with both Winzip and winrar, but no success either.

I have the same problem. Could you upload it again? I think the files are damaged.. Thank you

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Mar 14 2010, 04:54 PM
The files are not damaged, I checked them. I downloaded them myself and opened them without any problem, thats why I am pretty sure the files should work. In the moment I also can't upload mew versions cause Sample Tank (which I used to create the drums and the bass for those backings) is not working for me, so I can't create new backings for the old lessons before that problem is fixed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:49 PM