What Do You Thing About This Kind Of Lessons.
Gerardo Siere
Feb 4 2008, 12:21 AM
Instructor
1) Duets, well the mean music for 2 guitars or otherçs instruments.
2) Common mistakes. Are lesson about technical or musical mistakes that makes our songs dont sound so good or make our body be in pain for example sloppy rythm with the duration of the notes, uncontroled bending or vibrato that makes intonation go bad, hold the guitar in a unconfortable way, etc. There should be some talking explaining the mistake and some excercise to correct them.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 4 2008, 01:40 AM
Instructor
The second suggestion sounds nice for me,
to show how NOT to play certain things and then corrected version,I like that.

Only,that kind of lesson would change a structure a bit,
it won't be a music piece,backing tracks would be pointless and slow videos,
well...let me show you this HORRIBLE(sheep style) vibrato,slowly biggrin.gif

Anyhow,it might be good idea,lets see what rest of the crew has to say. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 4 2008, 11:56 AM
Instructor
Duets can be nice...Maybe...I don't really understand how to record that lesson, with two screens or...?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Feb 5 2008, 08:29 PM
Instructor
One way to point at some mistakes is to get hand on collaboration material (of course we have to let the user who made the mistake anonimous, and also where is the colaboration named), or other think is to encourage members to post in the forum their solos, or their version of actual lessons. I think that´s is feasible instructors that made the lesson or started the collab with the "mistake" should have priority to do this kind of lesson.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 5 2008, 11:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Great idea!! To show sloppy rhythm, bad string dampening, sloppy bending. I think examples like that can get people to react to their own bad technique by recognising themselves.

Instructors could record it first sloppy and then show the right technique, so there's a vivible differece.

Good luck playing sloppy and out of rhythm. That could be quite difficult to break the habit of playing correctly. wink.gif

Like muris says, I think this needs quite a bit of planning - but after that I think this can come out as a really good lesson and eye opener.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 6 2008, 02:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 5 2008, 11:58 PM) *
Instructors could record it first sloppy and then show the right technique, so there's a vivible differece.
Good luck playing sloppy and out of rhythm. That could be quite difficult to break the habit of playing correctly. wink.gif

Just like that,it'd be fun to miss couple of notes,play sloppy rhythms etc biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:21 PM