Vinnie Moore?
icedern
Jul 11 2007, 08:09 PM
GMC:er
What are everyones thoughts on Vinnie Moore? I fell in love with him after I heard the song Life Force...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 11 2007, 11:34 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
He's great. My first encounter with him was from an instruction video long ago. I like his work in UFO but I really should catch up on what he's been up to between his solo albums in the 80's up till joining UFO.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 11 2007, 11:38 PM
Instructor
We have talked about him in this forum. He is not only a great guitar player, I think that he's a great composer. He's is the neoclassical guitar player that playes nicer melodies. My favourite album is "The Maze" but I also like the others.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Jul 13 2007, 04:30 AM
GMC:er
Yeah, The Maze is one of his best. Here's the interview I did with Vinman earlier this year:

http://instrumentalcase.com/VinnieMoore.aspx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:51 AM