Trans Siberian Orchestra, Seeing them next Thursday night
skennington
Nov 12 2008, 09:40 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
If all goes well with a my mom watching the kids, I'll will be seeing these guys live next week.. smile.gif Man, what a show. They only tour around Christmas so if any of you ever have the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it. If any of you remember the band Savatage, Chris Caffery played with them http://www.chriscaffery.com/

Heres the band...
http://www.trans-siberian.com/about/theband.shtml

Lots of talent here!!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jer
Nov 12 2008, 09:56 PM
GMC:er
+1

awesome show.

Savatage (and the various folks in and around the band) pretty much became TSO.

Very BIG sound.

Great stuff.

Fun for the whole family.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
Saint_arc
Nov 13 2008, 05:43 AM
I have seen these guys three times now. There awesome. There shows getting bigger and better every year. Have fun!!

Mike

--------------------
Mike

Alaska..........I'm so going to retire here!!!!

Guitars:
Parker Fly, Fender Deluxe American Strat, Taylor 414ce.

Amps: Fender Supersonic 212/head, Fender Champion 600, Powered Mackie floor wedge.

Effects: BOSS GT-10, Line 6 POD Pro XT, Sennheiser Wireless, TS 808 tube screamer, BOSS RC-20XL Looper, SW-95 Cry Baby Slash wah, Weeping Demon Wah, Route 66 overdrive/compression, and many more.

+Quote Post
FrankW
Nov 13 2008, 05:58 PM
I love the Trans Siberian Orchestra! Good for you! When and where, Steve?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 13 2008, 06:04 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Have fun on the concert mate ! They are great so it will be a snow indeed !! smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 13 2008, 06:17 PM
QUOTE (FrankW @ Nov 13 2008, 11:58 AM) *
I love the Trans Siberian Orchestra! Good for you! When and where, Steve?

Thursday night, November 20 at Time Warner Arena, uptown Charlotte 7:30pm. I'm even considering taking my kids now.. smile.gif My 3yo I'm a bit worried about though as he is in to everything! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
FrankW
Nov 13 2008, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Nov 13 2008, 06:17 PM) *
Thursday night, November 20 at Time Warner Arena, uptown Charlotte 7:30pm. I'm even considering taking my kids now.. smile.gif My 3yo I'm a bit worried about though as he is in to everything! laugh.gif

Cool! I'm going to see about attending. I love that music. The players are top-notch, also. Thanks, man. Good luck with the 'whirling dervish'. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Nov 13 2008, 07:27 PM
The Dark Canuck
Ahh, you know christmas is just around the corner when these guys start to tour smile.gif

Love them, but have never been fortunate enough to catch a live show. I've been decorating my tree to these guys for a few yrs now and this year will be no different... oh now I must go threw the christmas decorations... I'm sooo excited smile.gif

One of my favourites by them (Song starts at about 2:34 of video. First part is guy telling story)

Actually I think the Carol of the Bells is my most favourite song to hear this time of year smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 14 2008, 11:00 AM
Instructor
wow, that's a big band, I hope you have a great time mate. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 16 2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys, hope to maybe get some video footage. smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 21 2008, 09:23 PM
WOW!!! What a show! Here is a little footage..Sorry, seats are not the best smile.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Oh well, can't seem to get the embedded feature to work.

Heres the link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEEUDr-jMQ

This post has been edited by skennington: Nov 21 2008, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post
berko
Nov 21 2008, 09:35 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Nov 21 2008, 09:23 PM) *
WOW!!! What a show! Here is a little footage..Sorry, seats are not the best smile.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Oh well, can't seem to get the embedded feature to work.

Heres the link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEEUDr-jMQ

skennington, try to double click the the embed line beside the video on YT to highlight the whole url. if you just highlight the beginning (what u can actually see in the line) of the url, you'll get this fragment only.

just noticed wink.gif

On the original topic: that tour's gonna be AWESOME. unfortunately i haven't seen them live either... dry.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 21 2008, 09:40 PM
QUOTE (berko @ Nov 21 2008, 03:35 PM) *
skennington, try to double click the the embed line beside the video on YT to highlight the whole url. if you just highlight the beginning (what u can actually see in the line) of the url, you'll get this fragment only.

just noticed wink.gif

On the original topic: that tour's gonna be AWESOME. unfortunately i haven't seen them live either... dry.gif

It's weird, I actually highlighted the whole link and could see it my post, but then when i post it, this was all I got. Tried it two or three times. sad.gif laugh.gif Anybody know what the problem might be?

And yes, AWESOME SHOW! smile.gif

This post has been edited by skennington: Nov 21 2008, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Nov 22 2008, 12:28 AM
The Dark Canuck
Show looked amazing and I will NEVER get sick of hearing Christmas Eve/Sarajevo. Pretty jealous of ya right now Skenny mad.gif laugh.gif smile.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

rok

+Quote Post
brandon
Nov 23 2008, 03:57 PM
my friend saw them last year and said it last 3 hours and was amazing. my sister in law gave us a gift card to ticket master so we were thinking about seeing them sometime this year too.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:42 PM