First Recording
RandomVictim
Feb 12 2008, 12:00 AM
GMC:er
A little bit of I know your here by stevie vai. Sorry for the mistakes(ik it gets a little crappy at the end), i was just testing out my pod, took this from the first take! tongue.gif Attached File  know_your_here.mp3 ( 1.88MB ) Number of downloads: 202

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear

Guitars
Eric Johnson Sig Strat
Gibson SG Special
Esp Ltd EC-1000 deluxe
Larivee Acoustic
Takamine 12 String

Amps
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50
Line 6 Spider III HD75 head
Line 6 Spider III Cab with C30 speakers
Vox AD30
Marshall MG10

Pedals
Line 6 Pod X3
Slash Sig Wah
Dan Electro Cool Cat Chorus
Dan Electro FAB Echo
BB PREAMP!
Boss MT-2
FBV Express
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 12 2008, 04:34 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I can tell you are well on your way to taking that song and making it your own, i just think it has too much distortion, try turning down the gain a bit so there isnt as much fuzz. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Feb 12 2008, 05:10 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 12 2008, 05:34 PM) *
I can tell you are well on your way to taking that song and making it your own, i just think it has too much distortion, try turning down the gain a bit so there isnt as much fuzz. smile.gif

Yeah I agree, sounds like you got a good tone and good technique, but way too much fuzz!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:26 AM