3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Another Collaboration, for real this time
Huargo
Oct 14 2013, 01:00 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 14 2013, 06:43 AM) *
Ha! Glad that more of us have something to build on biggrin.gif I like this version A LOT:

jajaja i don't know it.
Cool! Gus g its the bomb!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Oct 15 2013, 02:30 AM
GMC:er
well here are some ideas that I'm playing around with.
https://soundcloud.com/patrik-berg-2/s-glam-project-2

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 15 2013, 06:51 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Oct 15 2013, 01:30 AM) *

Patrik, this sounds awesome!!! Always I like your ideas and your playing style. You have a very good musical style and a very good technique smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 15 2013, 07:42 PM
Learning Tone Master

Patrik, you can find my idea in my mentoring thread with Darek. Because I want to make a good take for this collab, I thought that it will be a good idea to ask for my instructor opinion until to give you the final take smile.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Oct 15 2013, 10:03 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 15 2013, 05:51 AM) *
Patrik, this sounds awesome!!! Always I like your ideas and your playing style. You have a very good musical style and a very good technique smile.gif

Thank you Monica, my technique is quite poor that's why I'm here because I never had a proper guitar lesson, I'm self taught.

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Oct 15 2013, 06:42 PM) *
Patrik, you can find my idea in my mentoring thread with Darek. Because I want to make a good take for this collab, I thought that it will be a good idea to ask for my instructor opinion until to give you the final take smile.gif

This sounds really good, make use of the triads Am - C9 - G in the first part and then F9-G9-A9 in the second part.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 15 2013, 10:40 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Oct 15 2013, 01:30 AM) *

Excellent solo Patrick cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 16 2013, 06:43 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Oct 15 2013, 09:03 PM) *
This sounds really good, make use of the triads Am - C9 - G in the first part and then F9-G9-A9 in the second part.

I'm glad you like it smile.gif If I can manage my time I will try to make some changes. I will send you in weekend the final version smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 16 2013, 03:48 PM
Instructor
Huargo biggrin.gif yes! Gus G is the bomb indeed and quite frankly, this is the only tune I like listening to from Firewind laugh.gif

@Monica - well, now that I showed you what I had in mind - it's most likely a pretty rhythmic melodic theme - at least I like to look at it like that - it's because it's pretty precise and square in terms of phrasing smile.gif But that's where the whole catch lies in wink.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Oct 16 2013, 07:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Patrik, here's my contribution. Great track man and sorry I missed the last one. wink.gif

https://soundcloud.com/gregc1/80s-glam

Attached File(s)
Attached File  80Glam_guitar.mp3 ( 2.05MB ) Number of downloads: 62

--------------------

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 16 2013, 08:16 PM
Tone Seeker
Cosmin laugh.gif the same thing for me, firewind it's cool but not my taste... gus g is awesome i really like his style!!!!
Patrick berg... sir you do and awesome track and awesome solo!!! congratulations and thanks for share!!
gregc1 ufff relly nice soloooooooo and that tone... ufff !!!!

my take soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
gregc1
Oct 16 2013, 09:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 14 2013, 06:43 AM) *
Ha! Glad that more of us have something to build on biggrin.gif I like this version A LOT:

Haha for some reason the old clip of the dancer running in place at :50 on top of this version cracked me up.

And man, that guitar solo was insane. Nuclear version of the original.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 17 2013, 08:31 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Oct 16 2013, 07:59 PM) *
Hey Patrik, here's my contribution. Great track man and sorry I missed the last one. wink.gif

sounding good, Greg. got some proper 80's awesome going on there smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
gregc1
Oct 17 2013, 02:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 17 2013, 07:31 AM) *
sounding good, Greg. got some proper 80's awesome going on there smile.gif

Thank you Bleez. Looking forward to your take.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 17 2013, 03:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Oct 16 2013, 06:59 PM) *

Awesome take mate! I remember Your very cool addition to poor puppy collab! Keep rocking! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2013, 05:09 PM
Instructor
Alright mates - that means I am officially in eh? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Oct 18 2013, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Oct 15 2013, 09:40 PM) *
Excellent solo Patrick cool.gif

Thanks DeGroot

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Oct 16 2013, 06:59 PM) *

Awesome solo Greg, thank you.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 17 2013, 04:09 PM) *
Alright mates - that means I am officially in eh? biggrin.gif

I never knew you were officially out biggrin.gif
I'd love to hear a few notes from you Cosmin (I might have to start calling you Cosmic coz your playing is out of this world) cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 18 2013, 05:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Oct 18 2013, 04:26 AM) *
Thanks DeGroot

Awesome solo Greg, thank you.

I never knew you were officially out biggrin.gif
I'd love to hear a few notes from you Cosmin (I might have to start calling you Cosmic coz your playing is out of this world) cool.gif

You're too kind man smile.gif I am in, I am in biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 19 2013, 04:59 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
This is a fun track to jam to. Look forward to hearing the final mix!

https://soundcloud.com/degroot-2/s-glam-jam

https://soundcloud.com/degroot-2/s-glam-jam-no-backing

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 20 2013, 10:04 AM
Instructor
Very nice and inspired take DG wink.gif It has a lot of space which is always good!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 20 2013, 02:55 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 20 2013, 09:04 AM) *
Very nice and inspired take DG wink.gif It has a lot of space which is always good!

Thanks Cosmin. I made an effort to leave some breathing room between a few of the phrases.
I noticed you are playing a Akerfeldt PRS now... sounds like it has a rich and thick tone! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:36 AM