> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Early 2000s College Rock Collab
Grace
Sep 28 2012, 08:36 AM
GMC:er

Ben, you killed me with this one...PERFECT choice laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Grace: Sep 28 2012, 08:37 AM

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2012, 08:46 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Indeed biggrin.gif Grace! About your question - I felt that the lines fitted that way and that's why I placed them like that - if you want, I can do a remix and place them in conformity with your indications biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Grace
Sep 28 2012, 08:59 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 28 2012, 07:46 AM) *
biggrin.gif Indeed biggrin.gif Grace! About your question - I felt that the lines fitted that way and that's why I placed them like that - if you want, I can do a remix and place them in conformity with your indications biggrin.gif

Oh no don't worry about it! I just wasn't sure if it was that way on purpose or not since I didn't remember doing it like that but it's cool I don't mind it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2012, 09:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Sep 28 2012, 07:59 AM) *
Oh no don't worry about it! I just wasn't sure if it was that way on purpose or not since I didn't remember doing it like that but it's cool I don't mind it smile.gif

weeeeell biggrin.gif Now that I come to think of it, in your NEXT collab take tongue.gif I will follow your exact indications in regard to where and how to place your lead part - deal?

QUOTE (Nether @ Sep 27 2012, 03:55 PM) *
Thank you for the tips Cosmin, i'll try to follow them the next time. I'm almost sure that i tuned the guitar before playing, but as i did a lot of takes some string might have go out of tune. I'll try what you said about thinking the melody before, i've been improving my ear training so i might be able to do it.
I've a lot to learn but i think that doing these kind of things helped a lot. At least it's very funny, and hearing the final result it's great.

Hahaha i don't know which bending are you talking about.

Almost every thing is improvised so it's probably good luck, except the prebend-release at 0:35. I did that in one take and then I keep doing it in every take, and as I wasn't very inspired i ended doing it a lot of times laugh.gif

biggrin.gif I guess that's the one tongue.gif Yeah man, the stuff with the tuning will happen all the time - come join the following collabs and I promise to offer you occasions to hone your writing skills wink.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 27 2012, 04:41 PM) *
Thanks for the kind words mate!! Much appreciated!
Congrats to everyone else and also to you for such a great mix!!
biggrin.gif

PS. I also noticed Nether's bend and also YOUR rushed one!!!
wink.gif

PPS. I've come to terms with her going away to study!! biggrin.gif

Not sure what to suggest for the next one...... huh.gif

Well, we'll let Guitarrero name the topic tongue.gif He always gets it right, right? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 28 2012, 09:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 28 2012, 09:39 AM) *
Well, we'll let Guitarrero name the topic tongue.gif He always gets it right, right? laugh.gif

It's very brave to let Christian make any decisions !! If I let him choose the topic of my next collab he would probably come up with something like German Lederhosen Disco Party or something !! tongue.gif

Actually, now that I've thought of that... that might work.... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2012, 09:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 28 2012, 08:53 AM) *
It's very brave to let Christian make any decisions !! If I let him choose the topic of my next collab he would probably come up with something like German Lederhosen Disco Party or something !! tongue.gif

Hmmm, he actually inspired me with good ideas biggrin.gif No lederhosen here, mate tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 28 2012, 01:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 28 2012, 10:53 AM) *

It totally would! Do it Ben, do it!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 28 2012, 10:56 AM) *
Hmmm, he actually inspired me with good ideas biggrin.gif No lederhosen here, mate tongue.gif

Thanks Cosmin, right answer biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 28 2012, 02:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 28 2012, 01:49 PM) *
It totally would! Do it Ben, do it!

Ok ! I might need to consult your German expertise though ?? What should I do to get myself in the right frame of mind to compose such a collab ? Listen to Kraftwerk ? Nenah ? Oompah bands ?

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 28 2012, 02:38 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 28 2012, 03:28 PM) *
Ok ! I might need to consult your German expertise though ?? What should I do to get myself in the right frame of mind to compose such a collab ? Listen to Kraftwerk ? Nenah ? Oompah bands ?

You asked for it! Here is some inspiration...you might wanna type in "Wiesn Hits 2012" on youtube for more stuff like this. But beware! I've watched 5 videos now and am at the edge of my sanity. You might lose your mind after 2 or 3 videos.

Nice vibrato at 3:24 laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Sep 28 2012, 02:39 PM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Grace
Sep 28 2012, 08:37 PM
weeeeell biggrin.gif Now that I come to think of it, in your NEXT collab take tongue.gif I will follow your exact indications in regard to where and how to place your lead part - deal?

Is this only a nice way of pushing me to do more collabs?? tongue.gif lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2012, 07:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 28 2012, 01:38 PM) *
You asked for it! Here is some inspiration...you might wanna type in "Wiesn Hits 2012" on youtube for more stuff like this. But beware! I've watched 5 videos now and am at the edge of my sanity. You might lose your mind after 2 or 3 videos.

Mein Gott....

QUOTE (Grace @ Sep 28 2012, 07:37 PM) *
Is this only a nice way of pushing me to do more collabs?? tongue.gif lol

Urmmmmm...caught me red handed there biggrin.gif

Trust me, it's gonna help A LOT wink.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Sep 29 2012, 08:55 AM
Urmmmmm...caught me red handed there biggrin.gif

Trust me, it's gonna help A LOT wink.gif

I know I knowww....if I don't have someone like you around I won't get anywhere so I better follow your advice biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 29 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 28 2012, 02:38 PM) *

In the cold light of day one can clearly see the insanity of this. But after several steins of Weissbier this must sound like the work of genius. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2012, 11:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Sep 29 2012, 07:55 AM) *
I know I knowww....if I don't have someone like you around I won't get anywhere so I better follow your advice biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Thank you smile.gif Well, it means you're on the next one wink.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 29 2012, 08:43 AM) *
In the cold light of day one can clearly see the insanity of this. But after several steins of Weissbier this must sound like the work of genius. smile.gif

Weissbier is the best! But Even after having some, I would not agree with this music laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 29 2012, 12:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 29 2012, 12:53 PM) *
Weissbier is the best! But Even after having some, I would not agree with this music laugh.gif

Oh yes....you would. Trust me! laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2012, 12:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Sep 29 2012, 11:22 AM) *
Oh yes....you would. Trust me! laugh.gif

wink.gif You have to trust me on this one biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 29 2012, 12:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 29 2012, 11:53 AM) *

Surrounded by hundreds of drunken Germans, with gigantic piles of every available sausage possible ? Don't underestimate the power of this situation ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 1 2012, 02:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 29 2012, 11:40 AM) *
Surrounded by hundreds of drunken Germans, with gigantic piles of every available sausage possible ? Don't underestimate the power of this situation ! laugh.gif

Das Deutshe kraft!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 1 2012, 05:31 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 1 2012, 03:33 PM) *
Das Deutshe kraft!

It's Die....Die Deutsche Kraft laugh.gif

See, now I taught YOU something for a change biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 1 2012, 09:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 1 2012, 05:31 PM) *
It's Die....Die Deutsche Kraft laugh.gif

See, now I taught YOU something for a change biggrin.gif

Hahaha..

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:22 PM