Suggestions For 2d, 3d Graphic Tutorials, Looking for some ideas...
twist
Apr 14 2010, 07:47 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone,

i am sort of a graphic artist / webdesigner / programmer and i have a website that definitely needs more traffic. And the best way to get to this goal is to have valuable content so that other sites will link to it and people come to see it.

Recently i thought about a lot of topics to write about and explain what i know about it but i run out of idea. smile.gif

So, if any of the nice gmc users has an idea or a question regarding some 2D or 3D work or some programming, linux stuff or related stuff that i could write a tutorial or article about and that could fit on my website i would realy appreciate an answer to this topic smile.gif

Thank all of you in advance!

Oh, and dont think of this as advertising for my site, i just need more ideas for interesting content! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
rivers just happen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 14 2010, 08:47 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Maybe you could do some video tutorials on how to create 3D object (simple ones)...Or how to do some effects on photographs that are easy to do but cool looking...Stuff like that is always interesting to watch and can get you more traffic to your web site.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Apr 16 2010, 04:06 PM
Instructor
You may find lots of tutorials around the web,

no experience over here on that respect

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
twist
Apr 16 2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks for your answers!

There are indeed a lot of tutorials on the net, but i am trying to figure out some stuff that isnt widely spread and is interesting enough to write about smile.gif

I did a tutorial about Photoshop Custom Brushes a few weeks ago, and now its the most popular tutorial on my website.

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 19 2010, 03:14 PM
Instructor
I think custom brushes are becoming very popular today in all fields of design. Making more tutorials about this will definitely boost your traffic. For starters, I (as a hobbyst) always want to know about new ways of using custom brushes (the ones that everyone can find these days, premade pics, patterns etc..) to create an effective design. Perhaps creating theme tutorials like : "How to create scary effect with brushes" or "How to create music theme with brushes" would be great wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 24 2010, 08:37 AM
It would be great to have a tutorial for improving my personal online web page. So, if you want to do it, I'm already interested on it. Hahaha

+Quote Post
twist
Apr 24 2010, 02:46 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 19 2010, 04:14 PM) *
I think custom brushes are becoming very popular today in all fields of design. Making more tutorials about this will definitely boost your traffic. For starters, I (as a hobbyst) always want to know about new ways of using custom brushes (the ones that everyone can find these days, premade pics, patterns etc..) to create an effective design. Perhaps creating theme tutorials like : "How to create scary effect with brushes" or "How to create music theme with brushes" would be great wink.gif

Hm, thats a tough one smile.gif I will think about it smile.gif Maybe i can do something like "in the style of" with some famous cd cover or something smile.gif

QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Apr 24 2010, 09:37 AM) *
It would be great to have a tutorial for improving my personal online web page. So, if you want to do it, I'm already interested on it. Hahaha

Hm, that sure is a good idea, can you explain further what you want to know?

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:37 AM