What Time Of Day Can You Play Or Practice Best?
WHAT TIME OF DAY CAN YOU PLAY BEST?
At what time of day do you find you can best play/pratice?
Morning [ 1 ] ** [12.50%]
Mid-Day [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Evening [ 2 ] ** [25.00%]
After Midnight [ 3 ] ** [37.50%]
Makes No Difference [ 2 ] ** [25.00%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
Todd Simpson
Aug 14 2020, 09:18 PM
GMC:er
I am really curious. What part of the day do you find that your fingers are the most able to play/practice? E.G. Can you only shred in the morning or after Midnight? Do you find that your best practice sessions are around lunch? Is it evening practice or no practice at all? What is your best time of day to play guitar? Or does time of day even matter?

For me, it's after Midnight. I find my best solos and my best playing happens after everything is shut down for the day and the witching hour has passed. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 15 2020, 11:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 15 2020, 12:13 AM
Learning Rock Star
While I'm not really putting in the hours and shredding at the moment, guitar has for the most part of my years of playing been an after midnight kinda thing. It's just the hour where my brain works the best, it seems. I'm a night creature and feel more awake during the late night hours smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Aug 15 2020, 12:13 AM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 15 2020, 03:31 AM
I'm the same smile.gif Everything gets a bit quiet, email slows down, phone stops ringing, etc. It's easier for me to focus for some reason. Post witching hour is the best recording time imho smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 14 2020, 07:13 PM) *
While I'm not really putting in the hours and shredding at the moment, guitar has for the most part of my years of playing been an after midnight kinda thing. It's just the hour where my brain works the best, it seems. I'm a night creature and feel more awake during the late night hours smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 15 2020, 05:37 PM
Instructor
Why "all of the above" isn't an option? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 15 2020, 10:56 PM
after midnight for sure. I am more of owl anyways cool.gif

Or really early in the morning after waking up. Like 6-10 am

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 15 2020, 10:57 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 15 2020, 11:06 PM
Good point! Or I could put NO DIFFERENCE as an option?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 15 2020, 12:37 PM) *
Why "all of the above" isn't an option? biggrin.gif

Another vote for the creative flow of the WITCHING HOUR!!!

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Aug 15 2020, 05:56 PM) *
after midnight for sure. I am more of owl anyways cool.gif

Or really early in the morning after waking up. Like 6-10 am

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 16 2020, 07:41 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've done all different times, all the same to me but due to lifestyle around 7pm fits in wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 16 2020, 07:58 AM
Dont forget to fill out the poll! smile.gif If you already did and I missed it my bad! I like post even time a lot. It's my warm up to witching hour typically. Once things hit midnight, I'm off to the races!
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 16 2020, 02:41 AM) *
I've done all different times, all the same to me but due to lifestyle around 7pm fits in wink.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 16 2020, 10:04 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I did the poll buddy, I'm the only one that checked "makes no difference" wink.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 16 2020, 07:58 AM) *
Dont forget to fill out the poll! smile.gif If you already did and I missed it my bad! I like post even time a lot. It's my warm up to witching hour typically. Once things hit midnight, I'm off to the races!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
klasaine
Aug 16 2020, 04:18 PM
Any time after 10 am is fine with me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:09 PM