Circus Maximus
shellshock1911
Oct 10 2008, 03:40 PM
GMC:er
I am in school right now and I have an online class. To listen to music I go to Ultimate-Guitar and click on this guys profile and listen to his playlist because it has stuff I like, such as Dream Theater and BTBAM, since youtube is blocked.

Anyway after listening to a song I already knew, the Circus Maximus song "Sin" came on, and the intro sounded pretty cool, then when the Middle Eastern part came in I instantly knew "I am going to love this band!." I have been listening to the song all class period, and the entire thing is amazing!!!!!!! The vocal melodies, unbelievable, guitars top notch, everything. When I get home I will look further into this band. Right now I can't post anything because our library blocks 99% of sites though.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- shellshock1911   Circus Maximus   Oct 10 2008, 03:40 PM
- - audiopaal   Circus Maximus are awesome Great norwegian band, ...   Oct 10 2008, 07:11 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:51 AM