Youtube Video
brandon
Nov 19 2007, 02:56 AM
GMC:er
I was watching some Cirse videos on youtube this morning and thought I'd do a search for my old band and see what came up. Well this was one of them and I thought I'd share. Some kids made a home video out of one of our songs. My favorite part is when the kid smashes the guitar,....that's rock n roll.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=S1TP2smlFCc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Nov 19 2007, 04:04 AM
?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 19 2007, 04:20 AM
imo, i think the guitar smashing thing is ridiculous. I bet there's so many people out there that would love to have a guitar and become professionals, just like we do. But they dont have a guitar to even start.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 19 2007, 04:20 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Nov 18 2007, 10:20 PM) *
imo, i think the guitar smashing thing is ridiculous. I bet there's so many people out there that would love to have a guitar and become professionals, just like we do. But they dont have a guitar to even start.

I agree.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 19 2007, 04:22 AM
I think guitar smashing is so disrespectful it almost makes me puke... unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
brandon
Nov 19 2007, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 18 2007, 10:22 PM) *
I think guitar smashing is so disrespectful it almost makes me puke... unsure.gif

yeah, i don't think it's a real guitar.....and i'm pretty sure he's not actually smashing it.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 19 2007, 05:32 AM
Really? I didn't really watch the vid, I just commented on guitar smashing... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:20 PM