Help Me Win $8000 Worth Of Equipment
jonathan
Feb 8 2012, 06:34 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys ! my local music shop is having a competition in which you have to upload a picture of your favorite rock move for the chance to win $8000 of band equipment (drum kit, guitar, bass, PA system, everything !! biggrin.gif ) the pic with the most votes wins so..
if you have any spare time in your hands please help me win smile.gif
all you have to do is click on the facebook link below, like the page , scroll down and vote for my picture which is titled canon rock live and my name is Jonathan Perez (my pic is on the second page at the moment)

Joondalup Music Centre Facebook Competition

Thank you so much for your help!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif I've just started a new band so it would be amazing if i won.

This is the pic you'd be looking for

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- jonathan   Help Me Win $8000 Worth Of Equipment   Feb 8 2012, 06:34 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   hey friend! I would like to help you but I can...   Feb 8 2012, 03:59 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 8 2012, 02...   Feb 8 2012, 05:35 PM
nnn
- - Sensible Jones   Done. Good Luck!!   Feb 8 2012, 06:14 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Glad to help out! Best of luck   Feb 9 2012, 07:14 AM
- - jonathan   Thank you so much for taking the time and doing th...   Feb 9 2012, 09:20 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Done!   Feb 9 2012, 03:36 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:17 PM