Intro
mixmister8
Oct 7 2012, 04:36 AM
GMC:er
hello my name is darrin ive been messing around on the guitar for years but never taken any lessons so im sure i have all kinds of bad habits. i like heavy metal but any good guitar i like also. i think John 5 is probably my favorite. i have a Ibanez prestege guitar and a lead 1960 marshall cabinet and a GK backline 600 head, i also play through a Digitech RP255. it is very nice equipment. i thought i should learn how to play or its all a waste.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 7 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
Hi Darrin, nice to meet you smile.gif

Always good to welcome another metal head to GMC....

If there's anything you'd like to work on in particular, give us a shout on here or pm any one of us and we can help. It's good to hear you want to do something with your guitar playing.

Also, be sure to check out video chats.. they occur during the week and are always good for picking stuff up and having a laugh ! wink.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41145

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 7 2012, 02:37 PM
hi and welcome!

the new album by john 5 "god told me to" is a must have for every guitar player!!!

wish you a great time here..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 7 2012, 04:20 PM
Instructor
Hey Darrin biggrin.gif Just 2 days ago, I had my hands on a Fender John 5 signature.

As Ben said, check out the video chats - mine is usually happening on Thursdays and his on Tuesdays wink.gif If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 8 2012, 08:39 PM

Welcome to GMC! smile.gif You've got some great gear there! You've come to the right place to make the best use it IMHO! Jump in to the forums and to the video chats (There is a new video chat lesson every day!) Then jump in to the REC program and start getting direct feedback on your progress!

I teach a Video Chat Lesson every Saturday @ 5pm EST and we focus wads of Rock/Metal oriented playing/styles/techniques. So do stop by! wink.gif

Todd

Todd

QUOTE (mixmister8 @ Oct 6 2012, 11:36 PM) *
hello my name is darrin ive been messing around on the guitar for years but never taken any lessons so im sure i have all kinds of bad habits. i like heavy metal but any good guitar i like also. i think John 5 is probably my favorite. i have a Ibanez prestege guitar and a lead 1960 marshall cabinet and a GK backline 600 head, i also play through a Digitech RP255. it is very nice equipment. i thought i should learn how to play or its all a waste.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:52 PM