2 Pages V  < 1 2  
2014 First Goals...
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2014, 10:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 13 2014, 08:56 AM) *
That's a very nice way of putting it! I'll see if I can't find my old notepad and write some stuff down. Thanks smile.gif

Nothing to it man! Just stick to things and you will get somewhere smile.gif This is how life goes, you get somewhere, see where you're at and then hit the road to the next place wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2014, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Thanks Cosmin for clarifying! In this way, your goals have a more precise reason and be sure that this is what will keep you motivate to achieve the goals. If you don't have a real reason, then you start to lose interest on it and even you can learn the interval and quickly forget them because you don't use them.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 14 2014, 09:46 AM
Instructor
People are generally way too generalistic about goals and that's one of the most important reasons for which they do not reach those goals, because at some point, the 'What and why am I actually doing here... my God, I should get something to eat!' type of question/thought arises.

Knowing exactly why you are doing something, will truly get you there smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 15 2014, 03:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 14 2014, 05:46 AM) *
People are generally way too generalistic about goals and that's one of the most important reasons for which they do not reach those goals, because at some point, the 'What and why am I actually doing here... my God, I should get something to eat!' type of question/thought arises.

Knowing exactly why you are doing something, will truly get you there smile.gif

Wise words by Mr Lupu.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 16 2014, 08:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 15 2014, 02:01 PM) *
Wise words by Mr Lupu.

Thank you Mr. Leopardi! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Mar 17 2014, 10:18 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I decided that 2014 should be focussed on 2 things: live healthier and become a better guitar player. So I exercise every week, sit ups, push ups, squats.

After a year of "live" lessons in 2013 I decided to take a different route for 2014. I became a member of GMC. I uploaded my first REC take yesterday and will work on the feedback of that take along with new lessons every day. I also bought good gear to practice with: a Gibson Les Paul LPJ and a Blackstar HT5R amp. I spend at least 8 hours a week with my guitar, so I'm expecting some good progress during the year. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2014, 11:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 17 2014, 06:18 AM) *
I decided that 2014 should be focussed on 2 things: live healthier and become a better guitar player. So I exercise every week, sit ups, push ups, squats.

After a year of "live" lessons in 2013 I decided to take a different route for 2014. I became a member of GMC. I uploaded my first REC take yesterday and will work on the feedback of that take along with new lessons every day. I also bought good gear to practice with: a Gibson Les Paul LPJ and a Blackstar HT5R amp. I spend at least 8 hours a week with my guitar, so I'm expecting some good progress during the year. smile.gif

Great movements Jeroen! Welcome to GMC and congrats on your decisions! I just found your take at REC and graded it. It's a very good first step. Feel free to contact me every time you need help and also if you want to have a thread at my personal board for constant monitoring, lessons suggestions, guitar plans and feedback.

Enjoy GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2014, 01:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 17 2014, 10:18 AM) *

Good goals and welcome to GMC smile.gif Hope you stay active on the forums as well smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Mar 17 2014, 03:29 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 17 2014, 11:59 AM) *
Great movements Jeroen! Welcome to GMC and congrats on your decisions! I just found your take at REC and graded it. It's a very good first step. Feel free to contact me every time you need help and also if you want to have a thread at my personal board for constant monitoring, lessons suggestions, guitar plans and feedback.

Enjoy GMC! smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome Gabriel and Caelumamittendum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2014, 03:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 17 2014, 03:29 PM) *
Thanks for the warm welcome Gabriel and Caelumamittendum.

Call me Cael. biggrin.gif It will probably save you the spelling trouble (though you got it right!). laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2014, 04:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 17 2014, 11:31 AM) *
Call me Cael. biggrin.gif It will probably save you the spelling trouble (though you got it right!). laugh.gif

hahaha yeah, and the long name would be "Captain Cael" but the other one is impossible to write... tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Mar 17 2014, 04:24 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 17 2014, 04:00 PM) *
hahaha yeah, and the long name would be "Captain Cael" but the other one is impossible to write... tongue.gif

Hahahahhahaha, smile.gif You guys are right. I had to check the name 3 times before writing it correctly. I won't even try to understand what it means!! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2014, 05:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 17 2014, 04:24 PM) *
Hahahahhahaha, smile.gif You guys are right. I had to check the name 3 times before writing it correctly. I won't even try to understand what it means!! wink.gif

It's actually two words. Caelum Amittendum. It was a song title I once used. It means something like "Loss of Heaven" in latin.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Mar 17 2014, 05:00 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 17 2014, 05:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 17 2014, 01:00 PM) *
It's actually two words. Caelum Amittendum. It was a song title I once used. It means something like "Loss of Heaven" in latin.

I don't remember... did you try your name in the black metal names generator?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2014, 05:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 17 2014, 05:03 PM) *
I don't remember... did you try your name in the black metal names generator?

No, I didn't, but I'll have to give it a go now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 18 2014, 08:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 17 2014, 09:18 AM) *

Hey and welcome Jeroen! I see that you have already started working hard with my lesson and I will express my gratitude once again smile.gif I will get back to you today with a practice schedule, so stay tuned wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Mar 19 2014, 10:09 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 18 2014, 08:54 AM) *
Hey and welcome Jeroen! I see that you have already started working hard with my lesson and I will express my gratitude once again smile.gif I will get back to you today with a practice schedule, so stay tuned wink.gif

Thanks Cosmin. Much appreciated!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 20 2014, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 19 2014, 09:09 PM) *
Thanks Cosmin. Much appreciated!

Always a pleasure smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 20 2014, 02:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 17 2014, 01:04 PM) *
No, I didn't, but I'll have to give it a go now!

heheh ok! I just checked the thread Mr. Goatil Benjaminrduk Nokturrduk biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:41 PM