Too Complex Picking Pattern?
Todd Simpson
Jun 15 2019, 05:03 AM
GMC:er
This picking pattern is one that I use in a variety of licks. I'm doing it at speed but plan to slow it down for an upcoming quick lick. It can be used for wads of different licks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 15 2019, 09:05 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 15 2019, 09:32 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'd tell you if it was easy enough for quick licks if I could see you right hand movement, it's so quick it's like watching the bionic man biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 15 2019, 09:00 PM
I am probably going a bit fast here. smile.gif I'll slow this one down. It's a very handy pattern for the left hand, the same pattern can be used in various licks. I should have just used open strings. I think I'll use open strings in the demo, notes on top of it might be a bit much.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 15 2019, 04:32 AM) *
I'd tell you if it was easy enough for quick licks if I could see you right hand movement, it's so quick it's like watching the bionic man biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 15 2019, 09:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Steve Austin, the six, million, dollar, man cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2019, 02:28 AM
We can rebuild him!!
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 15 2019, 04:02 PM) *
Steve Austin, the six, million, dollar, man cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:02 PM