My Guitar, help
luke-mulligan
Jun 14 2007, 08:44 PM
GMC:er
hi

when do you recon it is time to upgrade to a better guitar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 14 2007, 08:46 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
When you feel that the one you have now is no longer good enough.

You just want one.

Need one for differnt tunings.

Want to experiment with other brands to find the best for you.

_ _ _

I never really needed a reason, i got my RG Because it looked beautiful and played amazing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jun 14 2007, 11:43 PM
When your guitar now isn't good enough.

If it's busted.

Doesn't sound good to you.

Try new brands.

That's what i go by if i want a new guitar.

P.S.-Why is this in the Guitarist Analysis forum? This should be in the Masterclass forum.
Or possibly gear talk.

This post has been edited by stratman33: Jun 14 2007, 11:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Jun 14 2007, 11:44 PM
QUOTE (luke-mulligan @ Jun 14 2007, 02:44 PM) *
hi

when do you recon it is time to upgrade to a better guitar

Absolute answer: As soon as you have enough money to buy another. If you have the money then even the slightest excuse will do. You could even involve the supernatural if you can’t think of a real reason (ie: ghosts – say your old guitar is haunted and you need a new one that doesn't scare the s*** out of you when you play it).

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 14 2007, 11:50 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (InstruMental Case @ Jun 14 2007, 04:44 PM) *
Absolute answer: As soon as you have enough money to buy another. If you have the money then even the slightest excuse will do. You could even involve the supernatural if you can’t think of a real reason (ie: ghosts – say your old guitar is haunted and you need a new one that doesn't scare the s*** out of you when you play it).

wink.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:51 PM