Eh From Canada
Gixxer
Mar 5 2007, 04:58 PM
GMC:er
Attached ImageHello new here and have found some real helpful lessons.. This website is gonna take it to a new level. Wish I had of signed up sooner. ROCK ON

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mistergixxer
Mar 5 2007, 06:43 PM
Hi there Gixxer!
What Gixxer you got?
Nice guitar too

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gixxer
Mar 5 2007, 06:56 PM
QUOTE (mistergixxer @ Mar 5 2007, 06:43 PM) *
Hi there Gixxer!
What Gixxer you got?
Nice guitar too

Its a 06 1000.. Another month and the snow should be gone i hope

+Quote Post
mistergixxer
Mar 5 2007, 07:02 PM
QUOTE (Gixxer @ Mar 5 2007, 07:56 PM) *
Its a 06 1000.. Another month and the snow should be gone i hope

I have a 1000 k6 too, PCIII and Arrow race system, another month and I will be getting it to a track to blow out the cobwebs. No snow here in England but lots of rain. Where in Canada are you? I went to Toronto last year and am going to Vancouver this summer.

+Quote Post
Gixxer
Mar 5 2007, 08:46 PM
QUOTE (mistergixxer @ Mar 5 2007, 07:02 PM) *
I have a 1000 k6 too, PCIII and Arrow race system, another month and I will be getting it to a track to blow out the cobwebs. No snow here in England but lots of rain. Where in Canada are you? I went to Toronto last year and am going to Vancouver this summer.

I live in Alberta 1 provence over from B.C. Are you takin your scooter with you ?

+Quote Post
mistergixxer
Mar 7 2007, 05:00 PM
QUOTE (Gixxer @ Mar 5 2007, 09:46 PM) *
I live in Alberta 1 provence over from B.C. Are you takin your scooter with you ?

Sadly not, but will look at renting something when i get there. Any suggestions from who/ where would be appreciated.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:04 PM