Hello Everybody
Marco
May 5 2007, 02:41 PM
GMC:er
Wanted to take a minute, introduce myself and say hello to everybody!
I'm coming from switzerland and playing since about four months guitar. I found GMC through the ultimate guitar homepage as I was looking for some guitar tabs. As I visited GMC the first time I thought: "Man, this site looks very intresting!" So I decided to join and try my best to get better in guitar playing. And now I'm here and I really love this site. There's so much to learn and practice, it really keeps me motivated and give me more fun at guitar playing than before.
Don't know what to write more. If you want to know something more about me just ask.

Greetings
Marco

P.S.: I hope you understand everything right I wrote, because my english is not that good, not bad, but something between. happy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 5 2007, 04:11 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Marco @ May 5 2007, 09:41 AM) *
Wanted to take a minute, introduce myself and say hello to everybody!
I'm coming from switzerland and playing since about four months guitar. I found GMC through the ultimate guitar homepage as I was looking for some guitar tabs. As I visited GMC the first time I thought: "Man, this site looks very intresting!" So I decided to join and try my best to get better in guitar playing. And now I'm here and I really love this site. There's so much to learn and practice, it really keeps me motivated and give me more fun at guitar playing than before.
Don't know what to write more. If you want to know something more about me just ask.

Greetings
Marco

P.S.: I hope you understand everything right I wrote, because my english is not that good, not bad, but something between. happy.gif

Hi Marco and welcome to GMC! And don't worry, your English as waaaay better than my French or German smile.gif

If you have any questions just ask!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Marco
May 5 2007, 06:31 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ May 5 2007, 05:11 PM) *
Hi Marco and welcome to GMC! And don't worry, your English as waaaay better than my French or German smile.gif

If you have any questions just ask!

Thank you for the welcome! Oh, if this forum would be in french, I would also have more problems to write something. We had french 3 years in school, but I remember just a little bit. I think I wanted to forget it, maybe because I really didn't liked learning it. laugh.gif Or because I never really used it in the 4 years since I've learned it.

No questions at the moment, but I'm sure they will come! Thank you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:15 PM