Do You Know A Song That Sounds Like This
sumitnxt
Apr 17 2019, 07:09 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi,

Please listen to the clip I uploaded. Do you recognize a similar song? This audio clip is not from a song but a loop i found from a library.
I'm sure i have heard some songs which play this kind of guiitar but i can't seem to recall.

The reason I am looking for a similar sounding song is because i'd really love to play this. its easier to find tabs to learn for songs. I don't have the ears to reproduce this on my own.

thanks,

sumit

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  loop_Clip.wav ( 3.28MB ) Number of downloads: 301

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 17 2019, 05:36 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, I have no idea. It's a very cool loop, groovy, and with some beach vibes. I think that maybe John Mayer has something similar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Apr 18 2019, 05:21 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 17 2019, 04:36 PM) *
Hi mate, I have no idea. It's a very cool loop, groovy, and with some beach vibes. I think that maybe John Mayer has something similar.

Thanks, Gabriel.

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Apr 18 2019, 09:10 AM
QUOTE (sumitnxt @ Apr 18 2019, 04:21 AM) *
Thanks, Gabriel.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 17 2019, 04:36 PM) *

Thanks, Also I think Mark Knophler has something similar.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:08 AM