11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Painting My Guitar !, I will upload more pics ;)
Marcus Lavendell
Aug 20 2008, 09:43 PM
Instructor
Looks great Juan!
I like the scallop as well biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 20 2008, 10:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JeroenKole @ Aug 20 2008, 10:25 PM) *
geek alert here!

My eyes might be cheating me, or I might be one of the greatest geeks on this site. But is that a Citadel Skull White bottle on that picture? :S Are you a fellow Warhammer player? If so I'm totally geeking out.

ahem...

Incredible artwork, looking forward to seeing more biggrin.gif

laugh.gif yeah, is Citadel Skull white !!! hahaha, the other white was empty and this one works good biggrin.gif

But sorry I was a Warhammer 40,000 player biggrin.gif (and also a Blood Bowl, my favourite one wink.gif )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bubbalicious
Aug 20 2008, 10:27 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 20 2008, 10:11 PM) *
laugh.gif yeah, is Citadel Skull white !!! hahaha, the other white was empty and this one works good biggrin.gif

But sorry I was a Warhammer 40,000 player biggrin.gif (and also a Blood Bowl, my favourite one wink.gif )

i have never played warhammer is it good huh.gif

--------------------
my gear;

guitars:epiphone x-ploror
epiphone sg special (hopeing to remake it)
caliber strat copie
oakman acoustic
amps:mega 15 watt(crap)
line 6 spider 2 30 watt
pedals:zoom pedal board
line6 fx switcher
recording:line 6 toneport gx

check out my practice agenda

+Quote Post
Fran
Aug 20 2008, 10:42 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Looking good Juan, you must be skilled in painting!, keep posting pictures smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Aug 20 2008, 10:56 PM
Instructor
aha.. juan design and signature.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 06:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Fran @ Aug 20 2008, 11:42 PM) *
Looking good Juan, you must be skilled in painting!, keep posting pictures smile.gif

Well, actually I'm skilled in copying, I search lot of pictures in the Internet and I make my arrangements, I'm not inventing all this stuff just copying it. Anyway I spend lot of years painting miniatures and I have a good technique there tongue.gif and I'm better at painting than at drawing smile.gif

Another pic:

Any ideas ??

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 08:32 AM
Instructor
hehe, thanks Spreedmaster !!!!! his drawing for my album now painted in my guitar biggrin.gif (love it guy, you did an amazing work !!!)

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 21 2008, 08:58 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 21 2008, 09:32 AM) *
hehe, thanks Spreedmaster !!!!! his drawing for my album now painted in my guitar biggrin.gif (love it guy, you did an amazing work !!!)

This is cool!! I just think it's kinda weird to remove all the Jem things and add your M logos biggrin.gif But your guitar, so not my business laugh.gif

You are a fine airbrusher, or is it pure painting?

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 09:12 AM
Instructor

mmm I'm sorry but I don't understand exactly the meaning of this sentence... anyway I tell you I paint it with a small brush... well actually with lot of small brushes laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 21 2008, 09:14 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Looks great, you're a skilled painter!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 21 2008, 09:17 AM
Instructor
Hey Juan, these drawings look very good man. Are you planning to cover the whole guitar with a lot of these drawings? Looks great for now man, keep going smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 09:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 21 2008, 10:14 AM) *
Looks great, you're a skilled painter!

Thanks MickeM wink.gif I was a bit afraid because I didn't know if if could remember all what I learnt in the painting school !! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Aug 21 2008, 10:17 AM) *
Hey Juan, these drawings look very good man. Are you planning to cover the whole guitar with a lot of these drawings? Looks great for now man, keep going smile.gif

yeah, that the idea !!! Lot of works as you can see !!! tongue.gif

Another pic:

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 21 2008, 09:28 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 21 2008, 10:12 AM) *

mmm I'm sorry but I don't understand exactly the meaning of this sentence... anyway I tell you I paint it with a small brush... well actually with lot of small brushes laugh.gif

I didin't know how to say it right tongue.gif But you did anwser the question. I just wondered how you painted it, with normal brushes (as you did) or with an airbrush (check it on youtube, very cool )

Gonna do the front side as well?

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Aug 21 2008, 09:29 AM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 09:32 AM
Instructor
Oh, looks great !!! we call it "aerógrafo" hehe, but I don't know how to use it :rollingeyes:

Gonna do the front side as well?

FOR SURE !!!!! hehe, I need to find a good picture to paint it there !!!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 11:05 AM
Instructor
with surfing with the alien tongue.gif It looks not too good, sorry, too difficult for me rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Aug 21 2008, 11:56 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Maybe you could paint Iron Maiden's Eddie somewhere? The one on Piece of Mind would look awesome!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Aug 21 2008, 12:29 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 21 2008, 06:05 AM) *
with surfing with the alien tongue.gif It looks not too good, sorry, too difficult for me rolleyes.gif

That is one of my favorite cds!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 21 2008, 01:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Fran @ Aug 21 2008, 12:56 PM) *
Maybe you could paint Iron Maiden's Eddie somewhere? The one on Piece of Mind would look awesome!

hehe, yeah, I'm a bid Maiden fan so I'll do, but it will be in the front of my guitar-body biggrin.gif
I think the piece of mind would be great... or live after death, killers or number of the beast... there are too many options !!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Aug 21 2008, 03:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 21 2008, 08:22 AM) *
hehe, yeah, I'm a bid Maiden fan so I'll do, but it will be in the front of my guitar-body biggrin.gif
I think the piece of mind would be great... or live after death, killers or number of the beast... there are too many options !!

How about Eddie from the Trooper...except with the Spanish flag!

This post has been edited by Praetorian: Aug 21 2008, 03:08 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 21 2008, 03:12 PM
Lets go fishing!
very cool Juan !!!

I think i will stick to me 2 F holes for now though biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:20 AM