8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
A New Gmc Hit 2
Ulrik
Jan 27 2013, 07:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Is that Tom Morello at 1:20? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jan 27 2013, 08:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
Recording..

..Soundcloud says "Preparing for transcoding"..

..false alarm, someone else can take over this one since I don't manage to upload it properly.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 27 2013, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Jan 27 2013, 01:24 PM) *
Is that Tom Morello at 1:20? biggrin.gif

That was his dyslexic alter ego, Mom Torello... Lol!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 27 2013, 08:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jouve @ Jan 27 2013, 02:31 PM) *

Wou guys! This is becoming the best collab that I have ever listened in GMC! You are giving your best over this backing and I feel that this project is very promising. Thanks everybody for the nice melodies and licks that are submitting!

And as Ulrik said, I think that Tom Morello is a secret agent here and recorded a whammy melody in this one.... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 27 2013, 08:29 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jan 27 2013, 06:45 AM) *
Wow, so many cool ideas in here.

Was that a drill you used there, AK? biggrin.gif That fits perfect.

Roberts, excellent use of the whammy pedal there!! cool.gif

laugh.gif Hahaaa thanks DG! It was about 2:30 AM when I threw that in there, if I had been using power tools my girl would have woke up and clobbered me with a frying pan! laugh.gif It was just a little whammy action, double recorded the track and panned one left and one right at 25% to get a bigger sound. smile.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 28 2013, 03:53 AM
Throwing a bit more in the mix.... I'll re-upload shortly...

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 27 2013, 09:47 PM) *
Throwing a bit more in the mix.... I'll re-upload shortly...

Done..... I'm in around 1:38.

https://soundcloud.com/mroberts70/gmc-hit2

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 28 2013, 02:31 PM
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jan 27 2013, 02:10 PM) *
Recording..

..Soundcloud says "Preparing for transcoding"..

..false alarm, someone else can take over this one since I don't manage to upload it properly.

Mine has done the same thing... then it just sits there. I usually just redo the upload and it takes...? Who knows, probably to do with their servers and all the awesomeness that GMC students are posting up there.

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 02:37 PM
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 28 2013, 01:31 PM) *
Mine has done the same thing... then it just sits there. I usually just redo the upload and it takes...? Who knows, probably to do with their servers and all the awesomeness that GMC students are posting up there.

I can imagine Soundcloud support saying:

"We are unable to handle the awesomeness these guitarists from GuitarMasterclass.net are exhibiting as our servers are not as epic as the guitarists' playing. This will be fixed as soon as we find some epicness and a touch of awesomeness to add to our servers. We apologize for the inconvenience."

cool.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Ninjastorm
Jan 28 2013, 03:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 28 2013, 02:37 PM) *
I can imagine Soundcloud support saying:

"We are unable to handle the awesomeness these guitarists from GuitarMasterclass.net are exhibiting as our servers are not as epic as the guitarists' playing. This will be fixed as soon as we find some epicness and a touch of awesomeness to add to our servers. We apologize for the inconvenience."

cool.gif

I think you are right tongue.gif

But I also noticed, that soundcloud had some performence problems sice they changed thier page. Or is this just my PC? huh.gif

+Quote Post
angass
Jan 28 2013, 03:55 PM
What about a little keyboards ?

Meanwhile there's a significant sound degradation noticable

Cheers

Sorry the upload function on the board doesn't seem to work, will try again this evening

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GMC_Hit_2.mp3 ( 5.62MB ) Number of downloads: 69

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 04:54 PM
QUOTE (Ninjastorm @ Jan 28 2013, 02:44 PM) *
I think you are right tongue.gif

But I also noticed, that soundcloud had some performence problems sice they changed thier page. Or is this just my PC? huh.gif

Same here.

QUOTE (angass @ Jan 28 2013, 02:55 PM) *
What about a little keyboards ?

Meanwhile there's a significant sound degradation noticable

Cheers

Sorry the upload function on the board doesn't seem to work, will try again this evening

Awesome touch! This makes for some nice variation in the collab! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by sammetal92: Jan 28 2013, 04:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
angass
Jan 28 2013, 04:59 PM
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 28 2013, 03:54 PM) *
Awesome touch! This makes for some nice variation in the collab! biggrin.gif

Sorry that I was a little too quick with that one, had to go to work... of course you can leave that one out if a prisitine guitar-track is required, if nothing else is added I'll give it a second go, and by sound degradation I meant the inevitable quality loss during the ongoing mp3 encoding/recoding procedure, of course not the quality of the musical bits thrown in here, just to make this clear smile.gif

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 05:05 PM
QUOTE (angass @ Jan 28 2013, 03:59 PM) *
Sorry that I was a little too quick with that one, had to go to work... of course you can leave that one out if a prisitine guitar-track is required, if nothing else is added I'll give it a second go, and by sound degradation I meant the inevitable quality loss during the ongoing mp3 encoding/recoding procedure, of course not the quality of the musical bits thrown in here, just to make this clear smile.gif

It seems absolutely fine to me smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
angass
Jan 28 2013, 05:58 PM
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 28 2013, 04:05 PM) *
It seems absolutely fine to me smile.gif

You're very friendly, thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (angass @ Jan 28 2013, 04:58 PM) *
You're very friendly, thanks smile.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif and this is the friendliest community on the internet, and also the most helpful smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
angass
Jan 28 2013, 07:16 PM
OK, not much of a difference, but this one might work a little better

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GMC_Hit_2a.mp3 ( 5.62MB ) Number of downloads: 95

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 28 2013, 07:40 PM
QUOTE (angass @ Jan 28 2013, 06:16 PM) *

Yeah this one sounds better now that I listened to it, the volume of the keyboard was not enough on the previous one smile.gif

This is turning out to be the most epic collab ever!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 28 2013, 09:10 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (angass @ Jan 28 2013, 09:16 AM) *

Hahaha love the keys man , kinda reminds me of a B3 sound smile.gif

+Quote Post
angass
Jan 28 2013, 10:03 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 28 2013, 08:10 PM) *
Hahaha love the keys man , kinda reminds me of a B3 sound smile.gif

Yes, I spiced up Logic's EBV3 here wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 28 2013, 11:01 PM
Instructor
hahahah you don't stop making this more and more AMAZING!!! smile.gif smile.gif Thanks mroberts for your take and also Angass for those killer keyboards!! It added a lot! I can hear an awesome physicality vibe when your arrangement starts...

am I the only one thinking that this is one of the best collabs ever?? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:35 AM