Gary Moore Tribute Collaboration, Instructors/Students Video Collaboration
Snoop
Apr 2 2014, 09:34 PM
GMC:er
Hi all, just signed to GMC yesterday and this is my first message
Greetings from Russia!
Gonna record something

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Apr 2 2014, 09:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Snoop,

Welcome to GMC and greetings from the Netherlands! Looking forward to hear your recording!

QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 2 2014, 10:34 PM) *
Greetings from Russia!
Gonna record something

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 2 2014, 10:54 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 2 2014, 10:34 PM) *
Greetings from Russia!
Gonna record something

Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Great to have you in this collab, looking forward to your submission.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 2 2014, 11:31 PM
Instructor
Wellcome aboard! smile.gif You should necessary make You best introduction even and join our collab smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 2 2014, 11:37 PM
BIG DISASTER!!!!!
I was just installing some of my nice new Software and my PC just crashed. Not just crashed but it now won't start at all! It's almost like it blew a fuse, although it hasn't. I think something on the M/Board has blown up!! Or maybe the Power Supply, I'm not sure!!
All my project files are on a HDD which I now can't access!!
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Apr 2 2014, 11:37 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 3 2014, 01:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 2 2014, 05:34 PM) *
Greetings from Russia!
Gonna record something

Hi Snood! Welcome to GMC! It would be killer to have you on this one as your first step at the site. Looking forward your take! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 2 2014, 07:37 PM) *
BIG DISASTER!!!!!
I was just installing some of my nice new Software and my PC just crashed. Not just crashed but it now won't start at all! It's almost like it blew a fuse, although it hasn't. I think something on the M/Board has blown up!! Or maybe the Power Supply, I'm not sure!!
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

ups! I'm so sorry of this mate. sad.gif I hope that you don't lose those projects.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Snoop
Apr 3 2014, 01:31 AM
Jeroen, Bogdan Radovic, Darius Wave, Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks!

Darius, you should know me a bit, i had Hufschmid biggrin.gif

So here is a quick test, just guitar rig sound

Attached File  gmc_snp_tst.mp3 ( 1.24MB ) Number of downloads: 168

--------------------

+Quote Post
tonyk
Apr 3 2014, 05:29 AM

https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/g-moore-fast
https://soundcloud.com/tonyk525/g-moore-fast-solo

Great track.Hope take ok. thanks

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 3 2014, 09:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 2 2014, 11:37 PM) *
BIG DISASTER!!!!!
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Holy ..... What a Bad news :/ Neil...You're not too lucky those days. I remember You had some PC issues before

Nice solo Tony! I like those "happy adds" biggrin.gif I see You diduse some of the previous tips smile.gif This solo is nicely "glued" and fits well to the track while being something original smile.gif Well done smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 3 2014, 09:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 3 2014, 12:31 AM) *

Welcome to GMC! Very beautiful sound and playing smile.gif
Hufschmid you said.......now I must envy 2 guys for this biggrin.gif I really love these guitars smile.gif

+Quote Post
tonyk
Apr 3 2014, 11:15 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 3 2014, 08:12 AM) *
Holy ..... What a Bad news :/ Neil...You're not too lucky those days. I remember You had some PC issues before

Nice solo Tony! I like those "happy adds" biggrin.gif I see You diduse some of the previous tips smile.gif This solo is nicely "glued" and fits well to the track while being something original smile.gif Well done smile.gif

Thanks Darius.I appreciate your support

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 3 2014, 03:12 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 3 2014, 08:12 AM) *

I know! I've just spent approx £1700 on new software and now I can't even get the thing to turn on!! I am not very happy!!!!
mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 3 2014, 03:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 3 2014, 04:12 PM) *
I know! I've just spent approx £1700 on new software and now I can't even get the thing to turn on!! I am not very happy!!!!
mad.gif

Can you test out the components of your computer?

My first move when things go wrong is always to take everything apart, clean it a bit and put every component back together. It's worked for me before, but of course if it's a power supply or motherboard issue, it may not be that simple. smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
gregc1
Apr 3 2014, 04:23 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ouch! I feel your pain Mr. Jones. My computer crashed not too long ago and it was DEVASTATING when that is the main method for using your guitar. Godspeed getting that think back up and running.

When I got back up (new computer) I was able to reload Guitar Rig but I no longer had the presets I took forever to create and be satisfied with. Fortunately I had sent my bank to a couple GMCers so it was still in my Dropbox. They unknowingly saved my ass. laugh.gif

Also wanted to mention, I'm loving all of the takes for this collab. This thing is coming along very nicely.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 3 2014, 07:52 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 3 2014, 02:25 PM) *
Can you test out the components of your computer?

My first move when things go wrong is always to take everything apart, clean it a bit and put every component back together. It's worked for me before, but of course if it's a power supply or motherboard issue, it may not be that simple. smile.gif

It's definitely looking like the M/Board. If I turn it on the LEDS in the front light up momentarily and the cooling fans spin for a second and then it all just stops!!! I'm currently removing all extra drives and unneeded peripherals and see what happens!!

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Apr 3 2014, 03:23 PM) *
Ouch! I feel your pain Mr. Jones. My computer crashed not too long ago and it was DEVASTATING when that is the main method for using your guitar. Godspeed getting that think back up and running.

When I got back up (new computer) I was able to reload Guitar Rig but I no longer had the presets I took forever to create and be satisfied with. Fortunately I had sent my bank to a couple GMCers so it was still in my Dropbox. They unknowingly saved my ass. laugh.gif

Also wanted to mention, I'm loving all of the takes for this collab. This thing is coming along very nicely.

Thanks for the sympathy Greg!! Fortunately all my presets/Projects/VST and VSTi's are all on two other drives and not the main one so all of that lot should be safe!!
I hope!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
wavo
Apr 3 2014, 08:03 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 3 2014, 06:52 PM) *
It's definitely looking like the M/Board. If I turn it on the LEDS in the front light up momentarily and the cooling fans spin for a second and then it all just stops!!! I'm currently removing all extra drives and unneeded peripherals and see what happens!!

Well if it all just stops it's probably a mobo or power supply issue which is honestly 'ok' and better than your HDD crashing and going out. It's a terrible feeling to have the computer start up but not be able to find your Hard Drive or find that it has been corrupted. Hopefully all your data will be ok and you'll be up and running soon!
I've been there several times, I feel for you man.

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Apr 3 2014, 08:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 3 2014, 04:12 PM) *
mad.gif

That's really bad, a disaster. I had that once also. Since that time I backup everything on an external harddrive. Any change of bringing it to a tech repair centre or something?

This post has been edited by Jeroen: Apr 3 2014, 08:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 3 2014, 10:09 PM
QUOTE (wavo @ Apr 3 2014, 07:03 PM) *
Well if it all just stops it's probably a mobo or power supply issue which is honestly 'ok' and better than your HDD crashing and going out. It's a terrible feeling to have the computer start up but not be able to find your Hard Drive or find that it has been corrupted. Hopefully all your data will be ok and you'll be up and running soon!
I've been there several times, I feel for you man.

Thanks!! It's not the first time this Machine has crashed like this, last time I lost the HDD and replaced it with a SSD which has been OK up until now!!

QUOTE (Jeroen @ Apr 3 2014, 07:32 PM) *
That's really bad, a disaster. I had that once also. Since that time I backup everything on an external harddrive. Any change of bringing it to a tech repair centre or something?

All my work/projects etc are on different drives and 'ghosted' onto an external unit as well! Hopefully have a friend coming round tomorrow to have a look and pinpoint what the problem is!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 3 2014, 11:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonyk @ Apr 3 2014, 04:29 AM) *

Howdy Tony smile.gif As Darius noticed - you have a happy feeling there smile.gif As time goes by, focus on playing more articulated, to make the ideas shine, deal?

QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 3 2014, 12:31 AM) *
Thanks!

Howdy Snoop! Wow biggrin.gif I dig your phrasing, articulation and note choice man! NICE solo! Thanks for joining the boat!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 4 2014, 01:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 3 2014, 02:31 AM) *
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, and maaan what a great take! You've got great skills and feel!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:57 AM