2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Rate What Others Listening To, Might as well try it
The Uncreator
Apr 11 2007, 12:31 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (unmarshal @ Apr 10 2007, 09:15 PM) *
Can you recommend me more music? I listen to all sorts of stuff, but I've been slowly getting into black metal lately.

Thanks!

Well since you had Necrophagist on you last post, ill take it you like Technical Death metal, so let me introduce you to my favorite Death Metal band, NILE , Nile tunes to Frikkin DROP A biggrin.gif , god there stuff is so technical and heavy, i love it so much, and the Egyptian them really interests me. for one more great death metal act i Highly reccomend (even though i think you have already heard of them) ARCH ENEMY , Angela Gossows Incredible Vocals put over some of the most fluid and smooth guitar work of Michael And Christopher Ammot backed by Unrelenting bass and Drums. after listening to them awhile, you can actually tell a chick is singing for arch enemy. Not only is Angela Gossow hot, but she is incredibly Nice, i met her once biggrin.gif

Nile - Black Seeds Of Vengeance
Emperor - An Elegy Of Icaros (Black Metal)
Immortal - One By One (Black Metal)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
unmarshal
Apr 11 2007, 05:53 PM
GMC:er
Speaking of what other's listen to, does anyone else here use last.fm?

http://www.last.fm/user/unmarshal/

It's a pretty great idea.

-Marshall

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:47 PM