Mystery Dream Theater Songs
shellshock1911
May 18 2008, 12:08 AM
GMC:er
Ok so me and my friend are going to the Prog Nation on May 28th. I told him to download a few Dream Theater songs because he didn't know anything about them in the first place and buying an album would be a waste if he didn't like them. So anyway, he asked me why "The Answer Lies Within" is a completely different song live than it is on his album (he watched the REAL version on Youtube), so anyway I checked out the 8 songs he had and they are all completely unheard of Dream Theater songs, but they all have the same name as the Octavarium songs, but bear no resembelance, I don't understand. What is this? I have heard every Dream Theater song I thought and have never heard any of these. And let me tell you, they were really sweet, that is why I want to know what they are. And yes it was definately Dream Theater, Petrucci's tone and LaBrie's voice are unmistakable.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2020 - 10:41 AM