My Humble Person In Latest "magazyn Gitarzysta" Edition
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 09:34 AM
Instructor
Just wanted to share with You that I was included in "spotlight" section of latest "Magazyn Gitarzysta" edition. It's the biggest guitar magazine in Poland. Very kind of Michał and Krzysztof. Waiting for my personal copy - one of my songs should be included on the additional CD smile.gif Very kind of them smile.gif

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 15)
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 5 2013, 09:44 AM
GMC:er
Cool man! Congrats ! cool.gif And good to know there is a guitar magazine in poland!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 5 2013, 10:38 AM
Instructor
Well done Darius !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 11:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Nov 5 2013, 09:44 AM) *
Cool man! Congrats ! cool.gif And good to know there is a guitar magazine in poland!

I think guitar magazines are everywhere tongue.gif There just to much of us to not let this happen to be none in each country biggrin.gif Thanx!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 5 2013, 11:03 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 5 2013, 12:00 PM) *
I think guitar magazines are everywhere tongue.gif There just to much of us to not let this happen to be none in each country biggrin.gif Thanx!

No, not in here. So at least i have polish guitar magazine now to read, since i can! U "bloody Mary" guitar maniak!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 01:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Nov 5 2013, 11:03 AM) *
No, not in here. So at least i have polish guitar magazine now to read, since i can! U "bloody Mary" guitar maniak!! laugh.gif

That's how I called her biggrin.gif You have some serious multi-language skills Slav...I'll send You a copy i chinesse ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 5 2013, 01:46 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 5 2013, 02:42 PM) *
That's how I called her biggrin.gif You have some serious multi-language skills Slav...I'll send You a copy i chinesse ! biggrin.gif

What can i do - besides speaking in Serbian ,English , German , Hungarian i guess learning a 5th language couldn't do any harm tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 5 2013, 01:48 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW congratulations Darus on getting featured - article looks awesome! smile.gif
Is there an online version of this magazine?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 5 2013, 01:50 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
that looks excellent, congrats Darius biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 02:53 PM
Instructor
Thanx guys!

Bogdan - yes there is, but it's same as physical only for purchase

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 5 2013, 05:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's awesome Darius, congratulations smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 5 2013, 05:42 PM
Cool Darius.
Do you think you could do a translation for us embarrassingly mono-lingual Americans?

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 5 2013, 06:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well done, Darius! Now tell us what it says! laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Nov 5 2013, 06:42 PM
Instructor
Congrats Mr. Wave'rzyniak smile.gif
... and guys, you have to know that Darius is getting more and more popular in our country, but still not enough. I'm very proud of you, my friend smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 5 2013, 07:32 PM
Learning Tone Master

Congrats Darek!!!
You deserve a reward for milions of hours of playing and practice. It's good sometimes to realize that all you do it's not only for your love for the guitar. Many people loves your style of composing and playing smile.gif
So, when you will be very famous don't forget about your GMC students laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 5 2013, 11:25 PM
Super Congrats!! The more INK the better!!!!

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 5 2013, 04:34 AM) *
Just wanted to share with You that I was included in "spotlight" section of latest "Magazyn Gitarzysta" edition. It's the biggest guitar magazine in Poland. Very kind of Michał and Krzysztof. Waiting for my personal copy - one of my songs should be included on the additional CD smile.gif Very kind of them smile.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:49 PM