2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Problems With My Balls
Duncan
Oct 22 2008, 12:13 AM
GMC:er
I find rubbing my balls helps.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Oct 22 2008, 12:20 AM
Stick to the subject to what this guy means about his thread..you can get in trouble for thinking something stupid like if your a 12 year old...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
J.E.
Oct 22 2008, 12:20 AM
My mother plays "Lotto" the Norwegian game where they draw 7 "balls" and theres a weekly prize that ranges from 2 to twenty million. She has been playing since the 80s:P

--------------------
Can you imagine?

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 22 2008, 12:22 AM
QUOTE (Jarl Emil @ Oct 22 2008, 12:20 AM) *
My mother plays "Lotto" the Norwegian game where they draw 7 "balls" and theres a weekly prize that ranges from 2 to twenty million. She has been playing since the 80s:P

Same numbers each week or different ones?

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Oct 22 2008, 02:32 AM
Learning Tone Master
We should organise a GMC lottery pot smile.gif

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
kahall
Oct 22 2008, 03:36 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 21 2008, 07:56 AM) *
No matter how often your play the national lottery your balls never come up. Anybody won any great amount of money doing the lottery? You may as well post your money to me as you wont win anything either way biggrin.gif

Have you tried dipping your balls in something before you play? Maybe some butter or chocolate syrup. It might help you but I have tried it and I'm still in the low rent distract in Missouri, which means I have not won the lotto.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 22 2008, 03:39 AM
Instructor
I never lose ... because I never play laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Oct 22 2008, 06:49 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Oct 22 2008, 04:39 AM) *
I never lose ... because I never play laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That's my spirit! Unfortunately we can't win either Lian mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Oct 22 2008, 08:06 AM
Learning Roadie
the machine never suck my balls either.. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
Oct 22 2008, 09:09 AM
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Oct 22 2008, 08:06 AM) *
the machine never suck my balls either.. sad.gif

Really? Maybe you should find some new ones.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Oct 22 2008, 09:34 AM
QUOTE (Jarl Emil @ Oct 22 2008, 12:20 AM) *

Your mum clearly loves those balls.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 22 2008, 09:53 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Ok, we're reviewing this thread. Some reading for the involved meanwhile.Posting guidelines - scroll to #5

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:54 AM