Cool Black Metal
Wim Novak
Apr 5 2009, 11:50 PM
GMC:er

has anyone heard of a black metal band called wolves in the throne room.
They are really good. I thought only scandinavia could make such good black metal tongue.gif .

Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07XF5uKZlgw...feature=related

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Apr 6 2009, 12:07 AM
they've made quite a name for themselves in the past few years. and they only have about 12 songs in their catalog tongue.gif

but yeah, WITTR is one of the few black metal bands I listen to. alot of people seem to be high on them nowadays.

btw, that youtube video only has half of that song, its actually 18 minutes long.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 6 2009, 12:50 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Yep. I have their album "Two Hunters" which comprises of four songs that take you through an epic aural journey. The only way to listen to it is from start to finish. I like their worldy spiritual philsophy too.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 6 2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, they are, in my opinion, the best metal band in the world at the moment.

This song from their new EP is amazing:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 6 2009, 12:00 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
That's great, thanks for sharing. Complete with their new logo designed by Christophe Szpajdel (who incidently also designed the logo for the band I'm in) - it's a lot more legible than their previous tongue.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 6 2009, 06:31 PM
Saw em in concert. Absolute flawless. Diadem of 12 Stars is by far there best album.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:04 AM