Free Cab Vst
Mertay
Oct 9 2016, 07:13 PM
GMC:er
http://flos-audio-plugins.eu

So this guy selected the most popular freeware cab. sim.s and programmed in interface to quickly select through them. Its more cpu intensive but might be useful for some.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 13 2016, 04:59 PM
Very cool and my fave price!!

Todd

QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 9 2016, 02:13 PM) *

So this guy selected the most popular freeware cab. sim.s and programmed in interface to quickly select through them. Its more cpu intensive but might be useful for some.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 13 2016, 05:30 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 13 2016, 03:59 PM) *
Very cool and my fave price!!

Todd

biggrin.gif

By the way, say one liked a setting and wants to stick with it; from the install folder the selected ir can be selected individually and be placed to a normal ir loader for very low cpu use.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 15 2016, 01:56 PM
Instructor
That's really cool people still can do something that makes life easier...and make it for free. I wish he get's donated evenly smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 15 2016, 11:13 PM
Spiff!!! I"m gonna add this to my freeware thread in my personal forum if you don't mind! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 9 2016, 02:13 PM) *

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 17 2016, 01:19 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 15 2016, 10:13 PM) *
Spiff!!! I"m gonna add this to my freeware thread in my personal forum if you don't mind! smile.gif

Todd

Cool smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2016, 03:09 PM
Instructor
Awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:39 AM