Low-tuned Tracks, Let's share our songs!
thefireball
Jul 7 2013, 02:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey GMC! smile.gif

It's been forever since I have been on here. I'm super busy with my job and struggling to keep all my interests in line. I thought I would share a track I recorded over a couple of days. It's my band's Living in the Last Days song, only 5 half steps down. Instead of in Drop A, I am tuned to Drop E on my Ibanez RG8. tongue.gif I recorded it just for fun, adding some more atmosphere to it than the original. Still learning to mix and master; no where near as good as our studio guy. My vocalist and I are very close to finishing the lyrics of our EP and will get it to the studio for production. We still have a few songs to record, however.

So I'm sharing this track, and wonder if you would like to share one of your own low-tuned tracks? It doesn't have to be near as low as Drop E. biggrin.gif --Brandon

https://soundcloud.com/fireball100/instrumental-living-in-the

ANALYZED WITHIN
Living in the Last Days EP

// Beginning of Sorrows // Living in the Last Days // The Testing of Christians // The Lion Has Come to Defeat the Dragon // The Mount of Olives // Our Hope is Here //

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:36 PM