Diy - Build Your Own Bluetooth 4-way Footswitch For Jamup Pro!, For Positive Grid's app "JamUp Pro"(iPhone or iPad)
MrUK
Aug 24 2017, 09:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I was missing a footswitch to change presets in JamUp Pro for iPhone & iPad.
Instead of buying an original one, I got an crazy idea, and ripped apart a
bluetooth keyboard and took the bluetooth module inclusive the battery with
usb-recharge, and I started to build an pedalboard with four footswitches,
so I could flip through different presets, and jump through the pages of presets.
The result ended up very well!

Updated 2017-09-08 - Included a circuit diagram in the new version 2.0 smile.gif
Here is a document I wrote, on how to build it yourself! smile.gif
New version 2.0 Attached File  DIY___Build_a_Bluetooth_4_way_Footswitch_for_JamUp_Pro.pdf ( 660.56K ) Number of downloads: 2731

Attached Image

Best Regards
MrUK/Uffe K

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MrUK: Sep 8 2017, 03:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Aug 25 2017, 01:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
That looks great! Very nice enclosure.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrUK
Aug 25 2017, 02:11 PM
QUOTE (yoncopin @ Aug 25 2017, 02:22 PM) *
That looks great! Very nice enclosure.

Thanks, man! smile.gif

+Quote Post
MrUK
Sep 8 2017, 03:19 PM
Hi everybody!

I´ve have updated the document to version 2.0 - You can download it from the first post.
I´ve have added a few changes and a circuit diagram to make it a little bit easier to build it. smile.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by MrUK: Sep 8 2017, 03:28 PM

+Quote Post
yoncopin
Sep 8 2017, 03:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I didn't look at the document last time, but just did and it's very thorough. I think most people could follow this smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrUK
Sep 8 2017, 03:37 PM
QUOTE (yoncopin @ Sep 8 2017, 04:32 PM) *
I didn't look at the document last time, but just did and it's very thorough. I think most people could follow this smile.gif

Thanks a lot for your input! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 8 2017, 06:31 PM
GMC:er
I honestly thing you could sell these online smile.gif I had one from IK multimedia and it was about $100. If you could beat them on price by a good bit you could move a lot of these !

Todd

QUOTE (MrUK @ Sep 8 2017, 10:37 AM) *
Thanks a lot for your input! smile.gif

+Quote Post
MrUK
Sep 9 2017, 06:46 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 8 2017, 07:31 PM) *
I honestly thing you could sell these online smile.gif I had one from IK multimedia and it was about $100. If you could beat them on price by a good bit you could move a lot of these !

Todd

Thanks Todd, it sounds like a good idea..! I have to think about it... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2017, 04:37 PM
GMC:er
Worth a good think smile.gif IF you get a good price point, I bet you could move wads of these!!

Todd

QUOTE (MrUK @ Sep 9 2017, 01:46 PM) *
Thanks Todd, it sounds like a good idea..! I have to think about it... smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:04 PM