In The Style Of ...
crazytrain101
Sep 4 2007, 03:36 AM
GMC:er
With the success of "in the style" videos i would love to see a video on tony iommi guitar style. The man who started and kept black sabbath alive!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RobM
Sep 4 2007, 04:27 AM
QUOTE (crazytrain101 @ Sep 3 2007, 10:36 PM) *
With the success of "in the style" videos i would love to see a video on tony iommi guitar style. The man who started and kept black sabbath alive!

Not lesson related but he's currently touring with DIO in the Heaven and Hell tour. I heard an interview with Dio and the guys just the other night. I never knew that Dio and Ozzie were not friends, actually Dio said Ozzie was jealous of him and the band he's currently in.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
lefty01
Sep 4 2007, 04:42 AM
Great idea! Yes, we can use a lesson like that....fantastic!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:51 PM