Diablo 3
MickeM
Jun 30 2008, 07:46 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Diablo III is under development, I'm not a hardcore gamer but this will keep me on my toes for a while biggrin.gif

Diablo III

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Marek Rojewski
Jun 30 2008, 07:56 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Heh, I was surprised that it took so long before someone posted about D3 here tongue.gif Well I always liked Diablo, played the first one when I was still a kid, so it was very exciting, than played Diablo 2 on battlenet for some time, but I was never a hardcore gamer that reached 99 lvl and completed all the sets. I plan to start playing D3 with 3 my friends when the game is released, and play in fixed hours, that would be great. My only concern is that they will drop the Druid character most probably, as it is more of a hybrid class, and they will go for more generic ones most probably.

And I do hate Blizzard for announcing their games so long before they will release them... Starcraft 2 was announced over a year ago...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jun 30 2008, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
Oh man, I watched all the vids, I'm so stoked!!!

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Jun 30 2008, 07:59 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
wow man , Diablo rocks, I remember when I was like 14 years old, I use to spend all my time playing with friends lool

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 30 2008, 08:01 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Jun 30 2008, 08:56 PM) *
Heh, I was surprised that it took so long before someone posted about D3 here tongue.gif
And was I surprised too!! I'm usually among the half that discover these things after they've been released so I searched the forum before I posted, I was so sure it must have been mentioned.

For example it's news to me when you say Starcraft 2 is being released. ohmy.gif I had no idea. One of my favourites too along with the C&C series.

I think you all should be ashamed for allowing me to announce gaming news!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jun 30 2008, 08:06 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Well there are hopes, that Starcraft 2 will be out for Christmas, but I doubt it. They announced it year ago, launched SC2 website, and they are still adding some content in true turtle-speed, and there still isn't a fixed date on the site. BUT --> with releasing of Starcraft 2 new version of battlenet will be started, and I read some talk with one of the guys from Diablo 3 team yesterday, and he said that new battlenet will be up in couple of months. So chances are that SC2 will be out this year/early next year.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 30 2008, 08:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
I am so thrilled about this game!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jun 30 2008, 08:07 PM
Starcraft was indeed one of my favorites as well, just an awsome game. Anyway Diablo 3 looks really stunning, and knowing blizzard you rest assure that they put alot of effort into gameplay as well, something many modern gaming companies totally forget, they tend to spend all their bucks on the graphic.

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 30 2008, 10:25 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'm trying not to fall into gaming lately, but this seems like the ideal game to do it laugh.gif

Will be looking forward to it!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 30 2008, 10:27 PM
Instructor
Diablo II fans are very excited with version III.....
I´m one of those!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jul 1 2008, 12:38 AM
Oh goly..

I used to love diablo two.. played that when I was 11! smile.gif. Everyone hated me.. lol.

Diablo 3 should be real awesome. Hope they keep the sorceress class.

GMC Diablo sessions in the future mabye? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Jul 1 2008, 12:46 AM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 1 2008, 01:07 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this for so long!!!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 1 2008, 01:47 PM
Instructor
Wow Diablo, that bring back memories biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 1 2008, 01:58 PM
I'm looking forward to this game being released smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Strungout180
Jul 4 2008, 03:24 AM
I played way too much Diablo 1 & 2 back in the day, so Im extremely excited for this. I like the fact that it looks like they haven't really ditched the original gameplay to try and spice it up. Is there any release date announced yet?

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah

+Quote Post
bladzerok
Jul 4 2008, 03:35 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
haha i remember wasting 2 whole summer on diablo 2... now im using these summers to practise guitar and hang out with frends on the real world biggrin.gif

btw this game looks cool, i might buy it, but i wont play much with my friends, wich are hardcore gamers sad.gif

--------------------
My gears are:
guitars:
-simon and patrick accoustic guitar
-ovation accoustic guitar
-Ibanez S320 electric guitar
-Ibanez RG7321 electric guitar
amp:
-Peavey valveking 112
effects:
-Boss SD-1
-Dunlop crybaby from hell
-Boss GE-7 7-Band Equaliser
-Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

+Quote Post
Iron King
Jul 4 2008, 09:58 PM
I'm a huge Diablo fan, so naturally I've been waiting years for this announcement, but after seeing the demo I'm really disappointed in the art direction they decided to take.

anyway, at least the gameplay looks awesome!

+Quote Post
Rooks
Jul 7 2008, 06:47 PM
With regret, I must say D3 looks extremely disappointing.
I'm a huge fan and gamer of D1 and D2 as well as D2LoD. I weren't the huge Bnet gamer with breath of the dying runewords and uniques, but I did spend much time. What captured me was the lore and the cool details.

Diablo 1 was way spookier than II, but the gameplay in II made up for it..

But now they've lost the touch completely. So many years of experience, so much lore to pick up. Huge possibilities. Game looks like a sellout on the name. Diablo 1 was huge with the level generating different every time, Diablo 2 had stunning graphics, audio, a cool story and awesome cinematics.. Diablo 3 is a slight graphic expansion for 2 ..

I mean, come on. there's nothing new, the trailers all boring hack-and-slash. I want to shape my own character, play huge ever-changing storyline quests that I can influence myself, I want more character control vice versa. Lorewise when the 3 Prime evils are defeated in sanctuary, and Tyrael breaks the world stone.. Belial and Azmodan that rules the burning hells should pop out and say hello and torment people..

Give us more individual control over gameplay blizzard tongue.gif .. But hey I can't blame them. It's not the original Diablo team behind this game they left blizzard.. D3 so far my opinion = graphic enhanced d2 with new quests, Sellout. Shame.

No doubt the original team could do waaaay better.

--------------------

Gear: Guitar Cort EVL X4 , Squier Strat Amp Peavey Valveking 112 50w

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jul 7 2008, 06:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thank you!!!! I have been waiting years for this game! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Fran
Aug 3 2008, 05:57 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Diablo III gameplay videos:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMBIRipp5A
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1lVqJSbsM´

I can't wait to play this game!, looks awesome, hope it has some nice multiplayer too, this might very well make me replace my old computer when it's released. Sad thing is no one knows when it will be finished sad.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:47 PM