I Just Figured Out Something Cool In Guitar Pro, what tempo you're playing during the speed trainer
purple hayes
May 9 2009, 12:30 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
If you're running the Speed Trainer loop tool and you set it to increase from xx% to xx% you can tell what current BPM you're playing by looking up in upper left hand corner where the title for the program is. Your BPM is listed like "t = 146".

I'm sure some of you already knew this though. ph34r.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Outlaw2112
May 9 2009, 12:44 PM
GMC:er
thanks.. i use speed trainer everyday and i always wonder what bpm im playing at.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
May 10 2009, 12:23 AM
thanks again... this is a huge help to me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
May 10 2009, 01:25 AM
Learning Rock Star
There it was! I've always been wondering if Guitar Pro only could show percent tongue.gif

Thanks ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
purple hayes
May 10 2009, 02:02 AM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Canis @ May 9 2009, 08:25 PM) *
There it was! I've always been wondering if Guitar Pro only could show percent tongue.gif

Thanks ^^

Yeah, that didn't seem like a very logical place to put it. I always wondered then I just happened to catch it today.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Gus
May 12 2009, 05:52 PM
I use the speed trainer and I didn't know this either tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:09 PM